Looking for a 5's team for Season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Billisbiz

11-03-2012

Hey,

I'm looking for a competitive 5's team for season 3. My elo is about 1570 but I feel that I play at a 1800-1900 range elo (not trying to saying im great but I know i'm better than 1500). I can play any position but prefer top or support. My in-game name is Billisbiz. Msg me on here or in game if interested.

Holdon Texting

11-03-2012

i play support at a high level as well im currently sitting at around 1251 but play with 1600-1700 players (through my friends) im also learning to jungle so i can fill either role

LifeDark

11-04-2012

Billisbiz add Grovenn or Crovenn and we're looking for a support so you will do good

LightOfHeavenn

Recruiter

11-04-2012

I am currently at 1361 elo and I feel as if I play at a 1700-1800 level. I usually play top and adc but i'm flexible. I am a dedicated player looking forward to season 3 and actually trying to get to one of the top 32 teams. I always welcome constructive criticism and having fun I hope you will consider me!

RayK47

11-05-2012

I'm a strong jungler and mid lane. Add me in game RayK47

DpG Akyalas

11-07-2012

Name: Ryan
Summoner: Fatalimpactt
Time Zone: PST
Education: College Senior

Greetings community, I love playing support and I have virtually all of them. My secondary role is jungling and top laning pretty evenly when it comes to skill, map awareness, and experience. My current elo is without question terrible because supports can make plays, but cannot carry games. I regularly play normals w/ players who are diamond ranked+ and have 1500+ wins and hold my own. I'm interested in finding an active team that wants to run existing strats, push lane strats, and any innovative ideas we can come up with as a team.

I look forward to forming a team with those interested or joining a team that already has pre-existing synergy.

S3 is where it's at, lets start preparing for it.
-Fatalimpactt