What are your plans for season 3 ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheese852

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

I'm just under visible elo, ~1230, I main support so I'd love the Janna skin, but theres no way thats happening. So here are my plans to hit gold in season three.

1: Buy every single support, and master them so I can counter pick and pick the support most effective for my team composition.
2: My secondary role is junglers, specifically tanks. I need a few more of these, because the current Meta is to ban them all. I notice that at my elo, most team compositions fail to have a strong initiate, or are unable to keep the carries alive. Thats where I'll come in.
3: Get good at Galio. Galio is a very safe pick, and I can transition for pooping on the enemy mid to being a strong tank easily.
4: Get good at Jayce, probably the safest top pick, he can come out and semi carry if you have a feeding bot lane.
5: Keep a log book of all of my ranked games. This is the biggest one, it'll include who I queued with, and why we won or lost. Mostly focused on what I did wrong or right, so I can improve from my mistakes and repeat my successes.
6: Work on my last hitting. As someone who mains support and jungle, this definitely isn't one of my current skills, and I want to be able to do it well when I need to.
7: Gank more when I'm not jungling. This is super underrated, if you're doing well, it's great to let your other lanes leech off a bit of your advantage.

That's it, I already try to keep a positive attitude, keep map visibility and deny map visibility, make dragon/baron calls, etc. Anybody else got plans for season three?

Nausrunner

11-05-2012

I plan on just playing more ranked. This season, i had a really crappy start and went all the way down to 975 elo (BAAAD), but i started playing more these last weeks just because i knew the season was ending. Turns out i got myself to 1185 in just a week. It's still a bad elo but i thought i'd never get out of low elo and went up 200 in one week. I want to main top laners because, i think my last hitting is pretty good but my jungling skills are sub par at best so jungling is not in my best interests.I also suck at successfully executing ganks. Jayce is really good when fed, I've had fun with him a lot of times. I dont know about Galio because I've only played him once but your plan sounds good to me. I just think the best thing to do is find a group of champs that are A. not banned ever, and B.able to carry games. Good examples are Gangplank and Brand while bad examples are Shen and Morg because they always get banned.

KnightxSScarlett

11-05-2012

I'm going to train my team so they become the best ranked players in League. Keep your eyes on the ranked 5v5 list!

M1ST4K3N

11-05-2012

1. Improve on my basics (last hitting with different champs, map awareness, better ward placement, etc.)
2. Improve my mid play (my weakest role)
3. Master at least 2 champs in the roles I rarely get to play.
4. Find a duo que partner.
5. Develop my understanding of each champ and how to counter them.

In that order

Menyth

11-05-2012

I wanna practice on my Janna, I've been maining Taric a lot, but I find that he excels only with the right team composition. Like you said, I'm probably just gonna train up my support characters. My other goal is to learn how to jungle lee sin. I've seen players dominate with Lee Sin and I've tried it out, I understand there's a great potential for lee sin in the jungle.
In the end, I'm looking to carry, or really help others carry with the right team comp