is there anything that determines your team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

It seems like I am always matched with the same kind of arrogant elitist people in every game I play and it really ruins it for me, really makes me not want to play. It's been ages since I've played with other decently nice people. My brother gets matched with the "nice people" all the time. So I am wondering if there is some kind of system that determines what people you play with?

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-05-2012

Are you really asking whether the game matches you based on how nice you are? Rofl. The game matches you, in Ranked, based on Elo and perhaps placement games. In normals, you generally get people with the same amount of wins, but there's a behind-the-scenes normal Elo as well, which does the same thing.

Nezo

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Are you really asking whether the game matches you based on how nice you are? Rofl. The game matches you, in Ranked, based on Elo and perhaps placement games. In normals, you generally get people with the same amount of wins, but there's a behind-the-scenes normal Elo as well, which does the same thing.
Alright, I wasn't sure, so thanks. Haven't gotten to 30 yet so no ranked.

Dorsia

11-06-2012

stick it out, in my opinion the community DOES get better the more games you play. just try not to rage back