High ELO Nasus question.

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charmicarmicarmicat

01-19-2010

Low or mid elo nasus can rush tri force for some epic siphoning. Doesn't quiet work in high elo, he needs atleast 1 dedicated tank item or 2 smaller ones before that. For example:

sheen-->mercury/tabi-->1 HoG-->aegis-->tri force-->more tank

nasus is best as a solo.

Get spirit fire to lvl 3 or 4 depending on ap, with a single point in wither, then max SS.

Mastery: 9/21/0 or 0/21/9

runes: Magic pen, hp/lvl, cd reduc or AP, and hp quints.

Spells: Should include rally unless you have 2 already. The other can be ghost, flash, exhaust, cleanse.

Tip: Lvl 3 spiritfire wipes out the backrow for the first 15 minutes if you have like 20 AP(rather than lvl 4), so you might want to go AP for your glyphs.

Vijn

01-19-2010

On my Nasus(and I get high ELO, at least I imagine I do, ****) I run Cleanse/Rally.

The Rune page is

Red - Arm Pen
Yellow - Mp5
Blue - CD/5
Quin - 2 ArmPen/1Mp5

So after my 21/0/9 mastery, I have 34armor pen at level 1.

That being said;

1. Siphoning Strike
2. Spirit Fire
3. Spirit Fire
4. Withir
5. Spirit Fire
6. Ult

Guarenteed success. Buy a Meki Pendent out the gate. Game after game I approach 200 creep kills and usually go 11ish/3ish/6ish.

Chalice/Boots/Triforce then whatever. I like Starks, also Inf Edge, Madred's Bloodrazor, doesn't matter. Hell Brutalizer then Warmogs. It's whatever.

The real thing that sets nasus players apart is the mental game.

People see a truely terrifying(and 9 out of 10 i'd say i am) nasus, so no one expects you to carry 19/3 or whatever.

I imagine I'm high ELO, correct me if I am wrong. Level 30, like 200 wins. Run 5man premades. Does that put me in high elo or still like mid?

Furiosa

01-19-2010

Carry Tank or GTFO. Aegis Merc Treads Trinity Force with 1/18/12.

private

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=19589

^^^Badass nasus, if they let you get the 2nd sunfire cape its game over, the only games ive lost with this ive had 2 leavers or my teammates feeding and the fed people team ganking me.

Gigg

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijn View Post

I imagine I'm high ELO, correct me if I am wrong. Level 30, like 200 wins. Run 5man premades. Does that put me in high elo or still like mid?
People with 700 wins can still have a ****ty elo. Its the win rate that matters, not the number of wins.

inept

02-05-2010

ive had the most success with DPS/protective nasus, probably on the very low end of top 500

summoner skills: rally+flash masteries 21-0-9 but I want to look at 9-21-0

mana crystal + 2hp pots
turn mana crystal into sheen, you should be able to lane until 6 EASILY
after you get sheen go grab golem or lizard unless a lane needs help and go see if you can gank anyone
build merc treads
build infinity edge
build guardian angel
game should be close to over but if not
build banshee veil
build frozen mallet

MrRJ

02-18-2010

http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....ide-by-messiah

I've had lots of success with the above build--except I rush sheen then aegis. Nasus just melts people in team fights.

Pretty interesting masteries in the build: 1/16/13

And uh, not to sound like a fan-boy but Messiah is about as high elo as it gets.

Zero47

03-04-2010

I like to buy Thornmail when there's alot of physical fighters around, I haven't seen anyone suggest that yet, I wonder why. I've always thought +100 armor and 25% damage return for 2000 gold is a pretty ****ing good deal.

roninsm

03-04-2010

I listed it as a situational item in my guide. There are times when it's good, but they're pretty rare. Banshees veil is almost always better after you finish aegis.

Ráisa

03-04-2010

I like to play nasus alot, by far my favourite hero
I find if your running premades 1 main tank and your nasus half tank is a good set up, since you only have to get a few tanking items your dps goes up. Not having to be the iniator means you dont have to run in their first and get focused to ****. Sure after they see you in there second blowing **** up with Q and your ultimate they are probably gonna switch to you, but you already had that few seconds it took them to realize you were a big threat to do some dmg, and now you have another few seconds to do some more dmg while they are yelling at eachother to hit you instead.

The item build i use if i can get away without having to main tank
1. Mana gem + 2 hp pots--> rush this to a catalyst while getting boots 1 as your second item
2. Boots 1 into either mercury or boots 3 (almost always merecury)
3. Sheen, after sheen go back and turn your catalyst into a banshees, work on turning sheen into Triforce
Now at this point you have a Bansheesveil, Merc Treads, and a Triforce, are you dying lots? or are you surviving pretty well
4. Sunfirecape (if your dying lots) or Bloodthirster (if your surving the team fights)
5. Now get the one you didint get in step 4 or get a second one of what you got in step 4
6. Why the **** is the game taking so long?

Question to all the other Nasus players out there i noticed some of you favour the Infinitys edge for Nasus dps item, To me it makes more sense to get a Bloodthirster because it has more dmg than an endge and provides that extra lifesteal, overall Bloodthirster seems to synergize more with Nasus.
If anyone has any thing to say about that i would love to hear why Im wrong about bloodthirster. (please more than a "lol noob" comment")

1234567 ... 9