Update: Timing of End of Season Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ARainySundae

11-08-2012

XD

Best Adc in Asia

11-08-2012

Riot, when is the patch omg i want my elo reset

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Can we get an eta on this? I'm guessing something around next tuesday now....But it would be nice to at least know it could be longer.

steadytrollin

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Riot says **** season 3 we need Morello at gold

Capp

11-08-2012

Stop with the Morello gold statements; beating a dead horse. I just want an ETA for the patch

wKsJnastyy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yegg View Post

thanks for your patience and good luck in these final hours of the season!

seems legit

Xancat

11-08-2012

Please give us a update Riot. It would be really appreciated.

Murasaki Kitsune

11-08-2012

All I need is tomorrow, to get gold. Hope it stays season 2 for 2 more days.

spy954954

11-08-2012

can we at least have a time of when is it gonna happen.......= =llllll

Vonqueesha

11-08-2012

Well I'm pissed.

I started playing ranked way too early and ran my ELO into the ground at the beginning of S2. Trying to dig out of it has proved to be way more excruciating than its worth, so I decided to just run normals and wait for the S3 reset to start seriously doing ranked again.

I've been looking forward to this reset for the better part of this year. I've been waiting around so I can finally start playing ranked at my ACTUAL skill level and start to play it competitively. The reset was posted for October 23rd. I was so excited for it I marked it on my calender. The weeks leading up to it moved so slow. Then it gets posted that Riot is bumping it to November 6. Obviously this had me pretty up in arms, but whatever. I've waited six months, what's another week or two? However, November 6 rolls around and Riot is like well we're gonna not rush it and not put it out until its done whatever deal with it.

Seriously Riot? Not only do you push the timeline back twice, but you don't even give us an update? You did this same thing with the TT rework. You posted that you were gonna do it, then left everyone up in the air for like a week regarding when it was gonna come out. No official statement, no nothing. Just "it'll post when its posted". I know this is a free game, but I've spent a decent chunk of change on it and really spent alot of time learning how to play it better. So I'm pissed off that you can't take five minutes and have a dev post something on here giving us some kind of idea or timeline... or even something as simple as "this is why its taken so long, please bear with us." Because honestly this whole attitude of "whatever its been delayed, deal with it nerds wolololol" on your part Riot is pretty horse**** as far as your customers are concerned.

I'm really sick of launching the patcher to find there's no patch yet and no update or news story or press release about whats going on. Its bull**** and its really bad customer service... especially towards a player base like League has right now.