Update: Timing of End of Season Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalaxyMarine

11-08-2012

Will there be new UI in Season 3? Tbh, that's what I'm most looking forward to (if there is any at all).

xxAxel

11-08-2012

A couple of hours..

Revelatiion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Tuesday: Ok its just a small delay, im sure the hard-working staff at riot will have this fixed soon!
Wednesday: This must be a huge patch, they must really be working hard to get this through! WOW!
Thursday: ........Still down, I guess they decided to take a longer break from getting the patch fixed than I thought.
Friday: Wait, why am I even waiting for this patch? They have delayed it so long that I am sure the new CoD will be out by the time they are actually done =D yay

Genotoxic

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Season Two is ending with the next patch, but since we’re still working on a couple issues, we won’t actually be patching tonight. This means that the season has been extended until the patch is ready to be released, and everyone has some additional time to qualify for rewards. However, note that on the night when the patch goes out, we’ll be shutting off ranked queues several hours earlier than usual.

As for rewards: Victorious Janna, summoner profile banner trims, and loading screen borders should be available as soon as the servers come back up. Summoner icons and forum badges will show up in the days following the patch.

Thanks for your patience and good luck in these final days of the season!
whats takeing so long to get this patch out.

Revelatiion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Who knows......every patch that riot seems to put out is always a week delayed or something.....Tell us its this Tuesday, then of course something comes up and they delay it...this should not be a surprise to ppl

pLarK

11-08-2012

I'd rather have them fix the problems and have it be good when it comes out, instead of them releasing it and then it being crappy.

hi im burst

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAxel View Post
A couple of hours..
haha ikr

notUrappaIMMaG

11-08-2012

**** you
**** you
**** you
**** you
**** you
yo you dont wanna ryme with dirt i can spit one verse

Revelatiion

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pLarK View Post
I'd rather have them fix the problems and have it be good when it comes out, instead of them releasing it and then it being crappy.
Even though every time they release a patch whether its days delayed or just came out, there are always problems -.- lmfao

Extrapulate

11-08-2012

Do you admins ever do anything according to schedule? its been 2 days Season 2 should have been over alrdy. GIve out the prizes and rewards alrdy do that ****** patch once the soft reset is done. You did this last season also making ppl wait forever when its not nessecary