Request for Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Snuggly Pillow

11-05-2012

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but I would like to request a Xerath x Syndra fanfic. I would write it myself, but I lack the literary skills to create anything more complicated than a toddler's book. So please help me out!

Scantor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

It's not really possible because well... Xerath is a robot. Malzahar or Kassadin could be the replacement for Xer, because hes a robot... I would do it but i'm currently in the middle of NaNoWriMo. hope this helps whosoever writes this story, i would like to read it as well

Frost Archer

11-09-2012

Well no.... Xery is actually a ultra powerful magician that became so powerful he turned into pure arcane energy. So he is/was human with a human conscience. But with his mind bent on completely obliterating the world or enslaving the world, I don't think that he has much time for love. I'll tell you that I AM making a GarenXKatarina, and Riven's, Sona's, Lux's, and Soraka's Histories. They will definitely incorporate love since I like writing dominant female love stories (I really read too much manga). I don't know about Syndra since I did not research her, but if I like it, sure, I'll do one for you before Christmas, If I can finish my GarenXKatarina, and Riven's, Sona's, Lux's, and Soraka's Histories xp Ah, well I'll Try. In the mean time, would you mind checking out my Mastery of Doran's Blade? And write a review? It would mean a lot to me. Thanks!