3v3 Competitive Team for Season 3 - LF Top Bruiser and Bot APC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rango The Mango

11-05-2012

EDIT:
I have enough players interested at the moment. No more requests please!

Hello, I am Rango The Mango and I am looking for two team members for competitive Twisted Treeline Play. I have already achieved Gold on 3 teams on the new Twisted Treeline, but two of those teams got disbanded, and the third team we are using an abnormal meta to test things out. So I am also looking for team members for the standard meta of top bruiser, jungler, and bottom APC. Between the jungler and top lane, one person will be more of a tankier damage shield, while the other focuses more towards damage, while also building a bit tanky.

Looking For:
1 Top Laner Bruiser (Be at least 1600 elo in any given queue):
You will be playing bruisers such as Jayce, Olaf, Jax, Jarvan, etc. Make sure you can play many of the top tier characters for top lane on this tier list:
http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...-3v3-tier-list

1 Bottom Laner APC (Be at least 1600 elo in any given queue):
You will be playing AP carries such as Singed, Rumble, Gragas, Lulu, etc. Make sure you can play many of the top tier characters for bottom lane on this tier list:
http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...-3v3-tier-list

I will be playing jungler myself.

I am looking for mature teammates who are constantly looking to get better as a team. Post here or add me in-game and talk to me. I will be holding tryouts for a few days. I will be evaluating teammates based on skill level, map awareness, and attitude.
It is okay if you don't have much 3v3 experience, as long as you have achieved high elo in a given queue.

My time zone is EST, and you should be available to play most days between 7 and 10 PM EST.
Thank you,
Rango The Mango

Germanking66

11-05-2012

Please....there is a spot on the forums for this kind of action. Please post this in the "recruiting teamates" section. It's the one with the old rally picture.

Mejai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Added you.

Rango The Mango

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by krobar94 View Post
Please....there is a spot on the forums for this kind of action. Please post this in the "recruiting teamates" section. It's the one with the old rally picture.
This is true, but that forum is filled with 5v5 recruitments so I thought maybe here would be better

Rango The Mango

11-06-2012

Rango The Mango

11-06-2012

Womanjuice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Gonna send an add when I get home in an hour or so. Can play either role very well but better at top lane.

Rango The Mango

11-06-2012

Okay thank you for your interest