Questions on Jungle AP Eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

11-05-2012

Hey all!

So, I love jungling a ton, and I love underused champions. Mid too but that's another story. So I was thinking of picking Eve up. I know Evelynn can mid, sure, but I wanna jungle with her.

Jungle guides say to go AD, but I want to go AP.

Can I go pure AP and jungle with her, or would I have to go hybrid? Wriggles or no? Hextech Revolver enough?

Thank you for your answers~

SalleDeBain

11-05-2012

Well, i main eve as jungle, and one tip i can give you is to go hybrid. Why? The main reason ap eve was popular was because of her burst and op ulti. But, both ulti and dfg got nerfed. Rushing a dfg is no longer a good option in my opinion, and her ulti ratio is now awful. But, Q and E stacks with ap AND ad and E even gives 120% attack speed.

My build is normally : Hextech gunblade, mercury thread (almost any boots can do imo), sheen, guinsoo rageblade, trinity force, rylais and madred.

If you really wanna go ap, i'd suggest : hextech gunblade, sorcerer shoes, rabadon, lich bane, dfg and rylais.

Oh and dont get wriggles on eve, hextech gives enough sustain and is overall more useful.

oRegret

11-05-2012

Ap jungle is really well when you're using evelynn

Boots of Mobility = gank
Rylais = Chase with Q
Lich Bane = Burst dmg
Rabdon = EPIC AP

But yeah really easy ganks and good escape/chase

Start with cloth armor and 5 health pots and get blue buff>boots of mobility> wriggles lantern > lich bane >rylais>Rabadon>sell wriggles

Thats usually my core when im playing ap jungle eve

But thats how i play and i usually force surrender :P
well good luck

Cheese852

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

The reason for AP evelynn not being viable as an AP jungler is the gold cost of AP items. The jungle is much lower in gold output than the other lanes. Hence, you want cheap items that will still give you decent damage output for your ganks and clearing. Wriggles, phage, and boots of mobility is the safest jungle evelynn build. It also removes your blue dependance, allowing you to give it to your mid lane. Then, as the laning phase starts to end, you can pick up pockets of farm from pushed lanes, gold from kills in team fights and gold from dragon and towers, you can start to build your more expensive AD items, ideally a triforce.

Best Furry NA

11-05-2012

Thanks for the tips everyone!

It looks like I'm gonna want to go hybrid should I grab her. Thanks!