New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 50)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VileValO

11-05-2012

i don't like this week, see you next one mf and kat =)

LeOMFG

11-05-2012

It's always the same champs over and over again. I understand the easier to play champs for the newer players. But give us other players more variety, huh?

Casamir

11-05-2012

So I buy Yorick like 2 weeks ago work with him and then you make him free. I wont get to laugh as people run from my ghouls for a week why Riot why, do you not like some of us laughing. On a positive note I feel this is a good rotation for new players but I feel certain 450 IP champs shouldnt be on since they are like the auto buy once you have 450 IP ones, Annie is one of them, Ashe is another and I think Garen is now the third. Mean I feel everyone has those 3.

Magicians

11-05-2012

sejauni

Taxen

11-05-2012

I want trundle !!!!

MrCroc987

11-05-2012

sejuani XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

New Doritos

11-05-2012

I found many stun-ers in this week rotation.

dwadwfr

11-05-2012

buys yorick, 2 weeks later he's free

Riot why

I Am Illiterate

11-05-2012

guys, those "oh em gee 450 ip too much i always want to play but too expensive thx riot" are really getting old.
honestly, dont complain about free champ rotation. i see people like "oh man, i have all these champs, **** you riot!"

the free champ rotation is directed towards the brand new players, so that after a week if they find they like a champ they can buy it so they can have some sort of steady champion. its not for people that already know the game quite well and have over 3/4 of the champs.

theres always going to be 1 or 2 450s just because of the nature and idea behind the concept. if you got to try a champ you've never used before, good for you. thats being lucky, and you shouldn't count on riot just making 6300s you havent used free.

Arrevax

11-05-2012

Only one 450 IP champ? With several 6300 IP champs? I'm impressed, Riot! Thanks.