Zyra can destroy mushrooms.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ichise

11-05-2012

I found this out a while ago and just figured I would share it for anyone who doesn't know. When Teemo is placing mushrooms, if Zyra sees where they are places she can initiate her rampant growth over the site and then use her deadly bloom to bring the seedling to life and this will destroy Teemo's mushrooms.

It is also great help to use if you are against a Teemo and you don't see where he puts mushrooms, but to check areas you suspect one has been placed to prevent others on your team from running into them before they are destroyed.

first time Vayne

11-05-2012

I knooooow. It suuuuucks. I main Teemo, and this Zyra I played the other day caught onto this. I still beat her, though, in part by making close groupings of shrooms. She thought that her plants had cleared that side of the lane, but she was wrong. :}

Joe Krake

11-05-2012

good. The mushrooms are BS anyway. I should be able to see them in a warded bush if I have an Oracles active.

Behebek

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
good. The mushrooms are BS anyway. I should be able to see them in a warded bush if I have an Oracles active.
This is true!

AJStarhiker

11-13-2012

You can see them, they are just difficult.

quardians

11-13-2012

Lol brotatoe