@Riot Positioning in Team Ranked queues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anti0matter

11-05-2012

When we switched from "team ranked elo" to specific team's personal elo's in season two, one thing was overlooked. When going into a queue with your 4 teammates, you have no control on your position for champion selection, unlike custom games (where you can live yourself up based on when you enter the game or use spectator slots to switch). Your ranked team position is based on an elo in season 1 that doesn't exist and cannot be changed.

I don't think its unreasonable to ask for patch that fixes this. Simple solution is to just base the position of each player on when they join the game (first slot = first spot, second slot = second, etc). Positioning is important in champion select. People prioritize certain lanes pick to be a counter (example; make top last pick). Anyone else think that this is a long overdue quality of life fix?

tl;dr Riot please let us position ourselves for champ select in team ranked queues.

Brometheus III

11-06-2012

This is a waste of time. Who cares? Focus on balancing things riot, and buy champions so you can switch loser.

Custom Name

11-06-2012

What I want to know is why there's a bug where there aren't any black champions in League. I mean come on, they make a champ that's literally just a dog, but they still don't have any black champs. That's a bug worth fixing in my opinion.