Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Don't allow locking of both altars

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iainB85

11-05-2012

Small suggestion on the new altars in TT... I like once you capture one it locks, but I think capturing both and having them locked is too much. A lot of my matches just turn into a ping pong because of this mechanic. I think it'd be better if a team could only have one altar locked at a time, so there's always a chance to remove the 2 altar buff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoyceForte

11-06-2012

I think the real problem is how easy it is to capture just 1 altar. It only takes a few seconds, in the 30 some TT games i've played in the past 2 weeks, altar capture is a little too easy.

I like having them both lock, that's so rewarding. It would be even MORE rewarding if they were much more difficult to capture. Personally i think they should take alot more time for 1 person to cap, but exponentially cap faster with 2 and 3 people. This means if you go to cap the enemy team's altar, your team has to commit, otherwise 1 person will be standing in their jungle for longer and it doesnt seem so hopeless. often when i see someone capping my altar and im half way across top lane, I dont bother because i know he'll have it by the time i get there.