Jungle Jarvan problems.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Sneak Thief

11-05-2012

Basically I have overall jungle problems with him, it might be just bad luck but I doubt it.

I have a lot of trouble farming with him for some unknown reason and I am clueless as to how to build this guy.

I want to learn him and any constructive feedback would be very helpful.

The Sneak Thief

11-05-2012

bump

Yourcatmolested

11-05-2012

Unfortunately, and I may be wrong, but from what I've seen from my friend play, and from my own recent gameplay, he isn't that great of a jungler. He has tankiness which is good for surviving the jungle, ganks, teamfights, etc, but he doesn't really deal a lot of damage (at least not with the builds I've seen.) I guess you could potentially build offensive items on him like Infinity Edge, Last Whisper, Black Cleaver, etc, but I find mixing offensive and defensive items to be best. Sunfire Cloak, Warmogs, Atmas, etc to be the best result.

IGotCareless2

11-06-2012

He doesn't do a ton of damage, he's more a of a CC jungler. His ganks are amazing for burning flashes, and against people without a blink *in their kit* he can pretty much always get a kill on a second gank 2 minutes later.

fx harmonix

11-06-2012

rush wriggles and get a gp5 item...heart of gold or philostone

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

j4 is a great junglers after his first run, his eq combo can or be close to killing a full wraith camp around lvl 7, which is a great way to counter jungle

max R>E>Q>W the banner is amazing for jungle for the bonus armor

his passive makes him a very fast clearer also if you rotate his autos

after wriggles get a hog and you should be fine for the rest of the game in jungle

you can also bypass many ward spots and pull off some amazing ganks once you get used to him

Thorston13

11-06-2012

Jarvan is quite a good jungler.
I use Flat AD red and quints, Armor yellows and flat MR blues. With 9/21/0 masteries.
Start with E (flag passive makes jungle easier) and start either cloth and pots or Regrowth and Pots.
Start blue or wolves and take Q after if you want to gank or W if you want to rush red first.
If you pick cloth then go for Wriggles if you take regrowth pendant go for boots, phage or HoG first and build Regrowth into any of the major items, i usually don't build Philo, then Shurelyas on him, i prefer to be tanky as hell and make it into a warmogs or FoN.
Just rotate your autoattacks, learn to E-->Q combo and have fun.
He's quite good once you get the hang of it.

Thorston13

11-06-2012

Hope it helps =3

Tear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

In terms of clearing speed there are several junglers that are noticebly faster than j4(shyvana comes to mind). On the first clear with blue buff, it isn't bad since you can spam all your spells, but after that you pretty much can only spam flag if you don't want to run out of mana very fast. I also max flag first for the utility that it can bring to the team. I usually get a wriggles pretty fast to help clear minions. One way that you can clear faster is, you take turns hitting all the jungle creeps so your passive procs on all of them more often. The disadvantage is that you will be taking more damage since you aren't taking down one creep at a time. I hope this helps some

Kcr‚sh

11-07-2012

Come Learn to Jungle
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2767615