Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who are the Gods of TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SentinelOfPain

11-05-2012

Honestly I would have to say Darius and Singed. I just went 7/1/8 with Singed, and I only died that time because my teammates INSISTED that I be there to die with them early game. Long story short I farmed and carried the game.

If you want to figure out who's overpowered, think of it this way: what characters benefit from less people being able to stop them?

Singed is powerful because there isn't enough CC and damage to kill him efficiently. You either kill Singed OR you kill his team. His ult gives him some tenacity, some epic regen, and better combat stats, not to mention the MS increase. His fling is ridiculous in every sense of the word, his slow gets better with levels and smart Singed players abuse the Hell out of it, and his poison is what makes him Singed. The fact that even smart or good players will chase him at low health in hopes of killing him makes him strong.

Darius is powerful for multiple reasons. Less people means less people to stun-lock or chain CC him, and less exhaust to put him down. He can build tanky and still do damage output, and he has a very strong presence in teamfights. His pull is convenient but not what makes him hard to kill, his Q with some armor pen does pretty impressive damage, his W gives him a slow and an extra bleed to put on you, and of course his ult is what everyone complains about. With only three people, he can go right through your team.

Both of these characters have counters and methods to stop them, but few actually care to employ them or search them. Of the two, I favor Singed because the only people I've seen counter him are either ranged (assuming you even go against the ranged) and Darius. I've seen plenty of champs beat Darius in lane, ranging from Yorick to Teemo.

Speaking of Yorick, Yorick is really beastly especially when you get a Vayne on your team and tell them to build anything like Madreds. That % damage with the clone is ridiculous and Yorick gets pretty tanky himself. A 4v3 can be VERY overbearing.

DragonEpico

11-05-2012

Singed by far, much more than darius. Darius can do damage and be tanky, but cannot protect his teammates.

Singed's team is much less likely to feed than Darius'. Against a team with a Darius, you can feed on his teammates.

lxSOS Brigadexl

11-05-2012

saradomin. zarok. and armadyl godsword.

joe42

11-05-2012

Ahahahahh the leet gods of tt is me!!! Call me usain bolt for lvl 724 boots

DrRiklz

11-05-2012

Kassadin, able to jump base walls.

Soulsinge

11-05-2012

Quote:
Goau:
Maokai!
Sapling Toss for scouting, Twisted Advance to chase and lock down, Arcane Smash for slowing, kiting, and chasing, Maelstrom for team fights, and his passive is great for sustain.

I second this, Mao is a monster on TT because of his CC, sustain, and fight-changing ultimate. If built tanky AP he deals some pretty good damage as well.

To add on, I've done pretty well with Vlad on TT. He has crazy sustain, really good damage, and provides great utility to his team through his slow and the %damage increase on his ultimate. His pool is good for both defense and offense, and both his kiting and dueling potential are strong if you build some CDR.

1onz

11-05-2012

Coming from a rank 1 TT player:

Darius
Singed
Jax

PurpleURP

11-05-2012

Quote:
VIOLENTxSHINOBI:
Your list should consist of...

-Singed
-Darius
-That's it

though I would venture to put Darius above Singed in all honesty.

spot on

MaximusEvil

11-06-2012

-Olaf
-Teemo
-Naut
-Maokai

These are my 4 personal favorites.

Kang Chae Yoon

11-06-2012

skarner