Who are the Gods of TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gatso79

11-05-2012

I have been playing this map for a while now and I have noticed a trend of god like characters who are just perfect for the map - In my opinion;

Mordekaiser
His Iron Man passive syncs with the faster waves of mobs on this map. He can have that shield up all day making him near unkillable in lane. His aoe Q and E skills hurt in such close quarters.

Teemo
Everyone seems to play tanky champs and Teemo is a tank killer. Coupled with his shrooms, your always hitting them in such a small area and the ward value he owns. He is in the majority of teams.

Singed

Again the smaller map means less room to avoid his poisons. He is so hard to kill and its so tempting to chase him when he is low. But the size of the map means help is always nearby.

They are my top three anyway.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Fiddle

inb4 downvotes

just call me the chronokeeper
cause i can see the future xDDD

swimcris

11-05-2012

Jax/jayce/katarina/teeemo/trynd. If you go a game without seeing one of those 5 champs please tell me.

Grombolar

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimcris View Post
Jax/jayce/katarina/teeemo/trynd. If you go a game without seeing one of those 5 champs please tell me.
Faced a Tryn today. DESTROYED him.

Riven/Lee Sin/Darius

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Your list should consist of...

-Singed
-Darius
-That's it

though I would venture to put Darius above Singed in all honesty.

Goau

11-05-2012

Maokai!
Sapling Toss for scouting, Twisted Advance to chase and lock down, Arcane Smash for slowing, kiting, and chasing, Maelstrom for team fights, and his passive is great for sustain.

TheWarriorPoet

11-05-2012

Singed is way over powered. He has tankyness damage and mobility, and the map is so small he can run away to his nexus whenever he gets low. Not to mention the speed shrine in the middle that makes him even harder to kill!

Palefox

11-05-2012

olaf

ShuperHero

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Darius is a monster...

flamebreaker

11-05-2012

Can you guys check out this facebook page, its just a film me and group of my friends descided to make. Any likes would be appreciated.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/IdeaWo...57197504402229