Champion & Skin Sale: At the Polling Place

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mazatec

11-06-2012

Can't believe no Statue of Karthus or Uncle Ryze sales! I have statue already though

Kid JustSoul

11-06-2012

when will the sale hit? I was planning on buying her thursday and really looking forward to playing her...

TheFinalAeon

11-06-2012

Riven AND Leona AND Irelia?

I knew I couldn't stay mad at you for long, Riot.

Cryptys

11-06-2012

Lower ip costs for champions! Too many 6300 ip ones! Thank you!

xXL3g1t B345tXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-06-2012

whoa.. just realized the champs on sale are all girls with a sword/blade. lol

Craptain

11-06-2012

All I can say about that awful trundle skin is thank Karthas it wasn't his default.

Konakuer

11-06-2012

wow :/ I bought jurassic kog maw for 975 rp some days ago and get nothing back... this was my first rp purchase and probably the last one. It's not fair, the refund system doesn't work yet either. -_-

EDIT: I got a reply to my ticket. Think I got my RP back. Thanks Riot! With this support I'd be glad to buy again.

HadesStreet

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorGilgamesh View Post
Pantheon chuckled as he watched his ivory idol glide across the stage. Such grace and poise! He shifted his weight to the other foot, waiting for his chance to close the distance. It was his turn! Pantheon stalked across the stage, flexing his muscles as only he knew how. Karthus was watching. "For summoner's sake, cover yourself up, Ruthless Pantheon!" Pantheon flashed a smirk Karthus' way, enjoying the sudden heat in his eyes. "You're the only one here to vote, not each of your 300 individual sinews. This is madness.". Pantheon loved the way Karthus choked on the words, loved the way his eyes lingered. "Go wrap yourself in a booth curtain before I lay waste to every exposed inch of you." I'll hold you too that, Pantheon said with his eyes, his unspoken message acknowledged in a slight tilt of Karthus' head. His objective completed, Pantheon sauntered off the stage in the direction of his room, the better to await Karthus' promise.

I don't know about you guys but these new Riot Posts almost seem a little... gay.
I can totally see Fifth Age Taric playing into the next sale.

TheFinalAeon

11-06-2012

MEANWHILE, at RiotHQ:

Development: "Hey, we're announcing a nerf to Flash."
Marketing: "Oh, well we're about to announce a sale of a bunch of champs with built-in Gap-Closers"
Both: "..."

JUST AS PLANNED.

InstantCla55ic

11-06-2012

i just got irelia 2 days ago with ip >.<