Looking For Good Players For A New Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MidgetLeprechaun

11-05-2012

Me and a friend have recently made a new ranked team called "ActaulEnergy". We are looking for a Mid, Adc, And Support. If you're interested in joining Contact MidgetLeprecaun
Please respond A.S.A.P.

Requirements-
1k+ elo in season 2
Play Very often
Knows various champs for the designated role
Level 30 (obviously)
MUST HAVE SKYPE!
-Thanks MidgetLeprechaun

Germanking66

11-05-2012

If you want a team, please go to the "Clan and team recruitment" area. It's just a little annoying for me to see these in the wrong place. They might be on summoner's rift, but I feel that is the area you are looking for.

hittz

11-05-2012

I dont have 1k plus elo, but i can at top performance and support at top performance.
if you give me a shot i believe that i can prove myself to you.
so if your interested i have sent u a IGN request just let me know.
Thanks for your time.

wsxdrorange

11-05-2012

I am a really good ADC. I think I would be a great addition to your team. If you want an adc, please let me know. I have a 1227 elo ranking. Please think about this. Thank you

infernobunny

11-25-2012

im a adc for my other teams but i can play what ever 1000 elo in season 2 smurf 1000 700 (because my friend got on my account lost 9 game in a row) so same name add me is u want

KnightxSScarlett

11-25-2012

I only play Singed top.

Finneywinny

11-26-2012

I would love to support!

HyndeSyte2020

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by krobar94 View Post
If you want a team, please go to the "Clan and team recruitment" area. It's just a little annoying for me to see these in the wrong place. They might be on summoner's rift, but I feel that is the area you are looking for.
I'd rather see a million of these than the "Y U BAN ME RIOT!?" posts.

K1nky Viking

11-26-2012

i can support/mid if someone on our team repeatedly does not play correctly, i will quit.

first time Vayne

11-26-2012

All of these people vying for your attention... Haha nice. I usually don't pay any attention to these posts, but I have been looking for a reliable ranked team. I'll give it a shot.

I main numerous champs in every role and am good at counter picking when I need to. I know how to build and counter build effectively. I don't remember the last time I lost my lane and can farm under turret effectively. My cs is always among the highest in my games, if not the highest. I am good at directing plays and advising my teammates, and I maintain a good attitude regardless of the circumstances. :3

And blah blah blah.

I started playing this game with my 1600 elo friends who introduced me to it right at lvl 1 and didn't play a bot game at all or a normal game with anyone else until I was lvl 30. At first, I was relegated to playing tanks so I wouldn't feed too badly...but after about lvl 10, I picked up Akali and learned to carry. Since then, I have played primarily normals and mentored several new players on a smurf account.

I have over 500 wins so far -- not great, but not bad, I did only just start playing ranked a couple weeks before season 2 ended, but I made it up to a little under 1300. It's average, I know, but I'll get it up with more games.

I'm not some amazing player, but I am good for the elo range you are asking for and come with the keys necessary for winning with any team -- vision, communication, coordination, keeping people chill, etc. And I always try to leave games having learned something new so that we can do better next time.

I won't be a bad addition to your team. I know that much. If you would like to give me a try, I'd like to give you a try as well. I will leave making contact at your discretion so as not to contribute to the deluge of in-game requests you're receiving from this post. The name at left is my IGN.

Hope to hear from ya soon, and we'll see what we can make happen.