New TT one sided way to fast

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Swaggarnaut

Junior Member

11-05-2012

In my opinion the new TT turns to be more one sided to early game champs whoever they may be. It seems to be that if you are pushed out of your altar in the beginning this could give the other team that 90 second advantage of damage which is kind of ridiculous with the limited vision and smaller jungle and the only items having sight is that new wriggles item it makes the jungle really a turn off. Given this can be prevented by having a jungler and not having to deal with the painstaking level 1 fights which are usually one sided at the 2 minute altar mark. Again this is personal opinion and it occurs more in my games then others maybe but instead of removing the wards i believe just having them out for a shorter while might be a better choice. maybe just like a 2 minute ward so you can be more observant in the fact that the other team walked into vilemaws lair and took it while you thought they were waiting in your jungle to kill you and you have no idea what happened until the next team fight. at least with the wards you can at least prep yourself for the aggressiveness they are more then likely put onto you.

SO just to some everything up here--
1) Wards should be incorporated some way

thats it lol
other then that i do enjoy the layout the new jungle and the level of difficulty vilemaw does bring to the game that ebonmaw did not!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Because wards wouldn't allow a team that's fed to completely prevent the other team from doing anything at all. Right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hud Stud

Member

11-05-2012

I believe this also. If one team pushes out the other team at the beginning, then they get pretty far ahead because they can farm faster and usually just straight out dominate the other team.

It happens way to often, and is quite annoying sometimes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Swaggarnaut

Junior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Because wards wouldn't allow a team that's fed to completely prevent the other team from doing anything at all. Right?
well it would definetly help prevent teams from getting fed early i mean if you can mind ganks and know where the other team is it is a possbility that they wont be as fed. your kind of looking at it like any game if another team gets fed and your entire teams pushed into the base how are you gona ward on any map besides just over the wall which you cant do in TT anymore anyway haha


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HayabusaZero

Senior Member

11-05-2012

I have played and saw games that started very "one sided", and end up been winned by the least fed team. Maybe it has to do with some types of team composition and items, maybe with tactics and strategies taken at those moments, but in my perception you can come back from some early game stomps if you know how to play around that.

Also, in my latest matches, the altars haven't been a issue at all. You can let the other team take your altar IF you know you can't fight and win at level 1. With only 90 seconds of waiting, you can get back does really quick. People sometimes just get the urge to fight when it isn't really necesary.

My opinion, of course.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Swaggarnaut

Junior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayabusaZero View Post
I have played and saw games that started very "one sided", and end up been winned by the least fed team. Maybe it has to do with some types of team composition and items, maybe with tactics and strategies taken at those moments, but in my perception you can come back from some early game stomps if you know how to play around that.

Also, in my latest matches, the altars haven't been a issue at all. You can let the other team take your altar IF you know you can't fight and win at level 1. With only 90 seconds of waiting, you can get back does really quick. People sometimes just get the urge to fight when it isn't really necesary.

My opinion, of course.
i actually see your point but i usually solo TT and i end up with the team who wants to get into that fight immediatly im just saying early wards can really help a situation


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Germanking66

Senior Member

11-05-2012

If you would like to see wards back, then know there would have to be a severe limit. How about 1 may be bought every 3 minutes? This would atleast make people buy oracle's on the map to counter ward and stop the complaining about teemo shrooms.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Swaggarnaut

Junior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by krobar94 View Post
If you would like to see wards back, then know there would have to be a severe limit. How about 1 may be bought every 3 minutes? This would atleast make people buy oracle's on the map to counter ward and stop the complaining about teemo shrooms.
thats what i was saying like wards last like 2 minutes instead of 4


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HayabusaZero

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRAGEKINGxX View Post
i actually see your point but i usually solo TT and i end up with the team who wants to get into that fight immediatly im just saying early wards can really help a situation
I also solo queue in TT, but seems that i'm luckier that you and had teammates that saw both teams and said "we can't win this, so just protect and leave if necesary" instead of going heads up (sometimes i'm the one saying this).

I also think there is room for a special type of ward that could help to gain vision, maybe a expensive-short time one (like 50g for 1 min) or something similar. The map is still been tweaks (since we are at "beta"), so we may get wards eventually.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weirding ways

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Wards would definitedly needs a big change if they were to worm their way in tt.

I was thinking something like 25g (or less) "mini wards", appropriately reduced vision range, but more importantly visible.

It would allow you to save a life by seeing a gank coming or check bush from a distance, but not have absolute vision over everything on such a small map that normal wards would allow.


12