Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bioforge darius - bugs and feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koros88

11-07-2012

I would love the see a helmet added that incorporated the green spell effects. Also the armor seems to have several large areas of plain steel that could maybe be changed to be more rugged to match darius' personality.

BlueWallpaper

11-07-2012

is it a bug that the bleed stacks aren't green droplets? i think if there's any red particles then if not a bug then it's a weak skin... i have to think it's a bug. i would buy if all the red effects were changed to green but will pass otherwise.

tl;dr: NORSE KING DARIUS WHERe?

KotlettDrake

11-07-2012

you made a bad skin and you should feel bad

Lairomem

11-07-2012

Quote:
Néfarious:
The proportions of his axe seem a bit off to me. Mainly the size of the hook, and the thickness of the handle, it looks far too bulky.

Compared to his default axe it just feels like a big inflatable/foam toy, instead of a serious weapon.

I absolutely agree, the proportions of the axe are definitely of concern to me. After seeing different videos of the skin, the rather rediculously long hookblade is distracting. It makes the axe itself appear clunky and, like Néfarious said, unbelievable and toyish. Simply shortening the hook to better reflect the proportions of the axe in his splash art, or some sort of approach to making it inconspicuous should do the trick in my opinion. Other than that, not too shabby. Thank you Riot for your time.

TommiTommi

11-07-2012

@rickless reply us pls

BlueWallpaper

11-08-2012

be good to near from a red just so we know someone's reading this.....

Darth Grater

11-08-2012

Quote:
BaneRain:
^^^^

Yeah I agree. I also want to suggest some sort of gas mask helmet or something. Might be impossible to implement it in time but I feel it would complete him.

Definately would love to see him wear some sort of mask to help complete him i think once he has a mask he would be break and look awesome. He just looks so bulky but with no head lolz.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-08-2012

Quote:
TommiTommi:
@rickless reply us pls

yes, i've been reading daily!

i'm tracking feedback in this and other threads (as well as in other places), and that information gets back to the team. we can't act on everything, especially since some points of feedback are mutually exclusive, but it's useful all the same.

i take feedback and bug reports very seriously. i really appreciate everyone's contributions in this thread and in others.

Crunchdoggie

11-08-2012

You know that symbol on the enemies' head when they hit 5 stacks? That could be the RADIOACTIVE SYMBOL or an OOZING green skull and crossbones!! I get amped just thinking about it!

The poison cloud that comes from his ultimate feels a bit lackluster. I think it would look a lot better if it was there was a dense mushroom-cloud effect at the point of impact, like the power of the dunk releases some sort of chemical with the force of a bomb.

If you guys decide to make the bleed stacks green (which you definitely should), making it look like zombie brands footsteps would do a lot for the skin.

About the splash art, I admit it took me 2 seconds to tell whether it was Darius or Jayce. If you do change the splash, though, PLEASE make the head different from his classic splash art. The main reason I bought Lord Darius was because I hated the beady eyes and unnatural hair shape in it.

Can't wait to see what you do with the skin. INSTABUY!

Rambi

11-08-2012

I gotta say. This is probably the most disappointed I've ever been with a skin. I main Darius, and I've been waiting months for Norse King Darius that's in the files. It's a fantastic idea, looks amazing, and puts a really unique spin on the champ. Bioforge Darius, on the other hand, looks nearly identical to his original skin. It's just MORE black, the armor has cleaner edges, and he has two green tanks on his back along with tubes. I would love to know why you chose to release this skin over the amazing one you already had in the files. Was it purely because you could give him green spell effects?