Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bioforge darius - bugs and feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-05-2012

hey everyone, i wanted to see if it would be helpful if i created threads specifically for new content so i'm going to try this out with a couple of the new skins late in the process. if this ends up being helpful/useful, then i'll try to start these up much earlier next time around.

feel free to post both new reports and links to existing ones.
this is for anything to do with darius's new bioforge skin (that's the most recent name, btw).

xethik

11-05-2012

Well, it certainly looks great.

Useful feedback!

Perhaps make the blood drops green for the skin, even if it doesn't make all that much sense.

BaneRain

Recruiter

11-05-2012

I haven't gotten my RP to buy the skin so I can't give feedback.

edit: calm down with the ****ing downvotes. At the time that I wrote this I hadn't gotten my RP/IP yet and myself and many other people were really pissed off about it.

NotEnoughBacon

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Well I can't test anything out with these ridiculous login times... from 5 minutes to 10 minutes and then when it hits 4 it jumps back up to 5.

Zerglinator

11-05-2012

Main point I want to make: His passive stack indicator (the blood drops) should be changed, maybe to a green drop or something. It would make the skin feel whole.

BaneRain

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Quote:
Zerglinator:
Main point I want to make: His passive stack indicator (the blood drops) should be changed, maybe to a green drop or something. It would make the skin feel whole.

^^^^

Yeah I agree. I also want to suggest some sort of gas mask helmet or something. Might be impossible to implement it in time but I feel it would complete him.

Adrift

11-05-2012

Make the blood drops from his passive green. He's perfect.

Arctic Bro

11-05-2012

I am trying to log-in now, dinner time OP, settle for silver tonight, for Demacia!
oohhh flooding by the minutes, gg pbe brb

x1HitWonder

11-05-2012

I like the skin but I feel some headware added to the skin would look great because he has a HUGE body with a small small head. Otherwise it's good maybe more green to even the balance of grey and green.

Nim The Folf xD

11-05-2012

Im personally not a fan of the green it just doesn't feel Darius i think a red color would suit him better but whateves...
also the handle of the axe glitches into his backpack thing when he stands idle