Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dragon trainer lulu - bugs and feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-05-2012

hey everyone, i wanted to see if it would be helpful if i created threads specifically for new content so i'm going to try this out with a couple of the new skins late in the process. if this ends up being helpful/useful, then i'll try to start these up much earlier next time around.

feel free to post both new reports and links to existing ones.
this is for anything to do with lulu's new dragon trainer skin.

people person23

11-05-2012

i dont have it but i only play adc so i get supported by alot of lulus with the skin and for all i see it looks great.

Kilis

11-05-2012

i've played her a few times. i never noticed any major bugs except that if you stand on the edge of a bush, dragon pix will sometimes still be in plain view revealing that lulu is in the bush. i havent gotten to seeing if the real pix does this (aka without the skin) or if its just pix's new model cause i never noticed this in the live client when i play lulu.

Its sort of the same on how malz's pet would just stand outside the bush before that was fixed. its not "major" but if you position poorly in a bush at bot the enemy will see you so its kind of annoying.

Wards win games

11-05-2012

Great Idea! Will play a few games with her now!

oDAV1Do

11-05-2012

I don't have anything about the skin per say.... however I love Lulu and have noticed sometimes when she has a high move speed and you are chasing someone while autoattacking that Pix sometimes can't keep up to fire her 3 shots. It's like she's out of range from auto attacking.

I don't think you should be able to auto attack while running and be out of range to attack. It makes sense that Pix needs a range because if you put your Pix on someone else and then run far away it wouldn't make sense that Pix would still attack, but if Pix is ever ON Lulu she should never be out of range to auto attack with Lulu.

Thanks,
David

Best LeeSinga NA

11-05-2012

her ears not long enough QQ

Highborne

Recruiter

11-05-2012

I think that the skin is poor.

Needs new particles and effects to even be worth considering.

Passive = shoots small fireballs quickly
Glitterlance = Shoots streams of fire
Whimsey = its fine for offensive cast, for the ally cast should give them tiny dragon wings for movement speed effect
Help, Pix! = fine as is.
Wild Growth = fine as is.

That way at least it would be a dragon theme with abilities.

forcemblem

11-05-2012

Her self-cast isn't really instant, and waits for you to release the keys and/or it just doesn't cast sometimes.
I don't know if this is just a PBE problem or something. :/

Karn Bishop

11-05-2012

The dragon looks nothing like an actual dragon, its like you went ooh dragon trainer lulu! now lets force lulu to give the dragon every type of mentally and facial deforming drug we can think of! then we will call what comes out a dragon!, fyi see the dude in dragon pit? thats a dragon, see shyvana? thats a dragon, see the tv show merlin? thats a dragon, seen dragon trainer lulu's dragon? hint not a dragon, probably a deformed gopher or something.

Irelia Bot

11-05-2012

I think this kind of thing could be helpful but you might want to clearly state that it is for bugs and glitches instead of opinions on the skin being good or bad.