Champion AMAs returning

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kitae

Lead Designer

11-05-2012
1 of 13 Riot Posts

Hey Lore forumites!

We're going to return to doing AMAs here tomorrow with the AMA for Zed, the Master of Shadows. RiotRunaan will do the honors.

This is just one way we talk with you. We also do posts in general forums, AMAs on reddit (like the recent shadow isles AMA we did) and we're investigating better ways of engaging players in other regions.

Looking forward to hearing you questions about Zed!

HerbaNoctis

11-05-2012

I don't think you know how excited this makes me. I love Zed as a champion and I'm really interested in knowing what the thought process and development behind him was.

Zerglinator

11-05-2012

Wait, that one on reddit WAS the Elise one?

Come on...

Can I at least know what she, Morde, and Karthus think of Yordles? I always ask that question...

Marisa

11-05-2012

This isn't a question directly about Zed, but I dislike the way that you seem to be framing Shen and the rest of the Kinkou ninja with Zed's lore. Shen's lore and quotes always seemed to frame him and his companions as dispassionate enforcer characters, who shouldn't be considered heroes as much as they are paragons of a specific moral code. That's why I don't like how certain actions are framed in the lore, such as the characterization of Shen's actions as "heroic" ("Though many students died, some escaped thanks to Shen's heroic efforts."). Is this a move to make Shen more "passionate" similarly to how Katarina became more humanized? Or is the ninja lore going to be faithful to the previous characterization?

sleepyj101

11-05-2012

Neat. Perhaps ya'll will start answering criticism as well as praise now too.

Vongeo

11-05-2012

Why did he join the league!

Swanhaven

11-05-2012

I take it trying to isolate the AMAs to the rarified air of Reddit wasn't so well received?

TOP10 ELO

11-05-2012

Hello kitae.

Why does Zed's abilities doesn't deal more damage if the shadow also hits it?

Morello said that all of his abilities could double-hit the target and it turned out an huge disappointment

kitae

Lead Designer

11-05-2012
2 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanhaven View Post
I take it trying to isolate the AMAs to the rarified air of Reddit wasn't so well received?
Actually, no, the AMAs on reddit went very well. We like talking with all our players. I'm sure we will do more reddit AMAs in the future.

Comedian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Besides the ninjas does he know any of the other champions in the league? Is he a fan of nocturne?

12345 ... 10