Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Prizes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MlLD

11-05-2012

I have a question, on my smurf I have won 8 games with 0 loses putting my current rating at 1503. Do I have to play all 10 games to qualify for prizes? what happens if I lose the next 2 and drop below 1500? does it still consider 1503 my top rating?

HTT Yui

11-05-2012

Hello there, once you are ranked your top elo will stay there no matter how low you drop. But the reset will be done from current elo so i suggest you don't play anymore. You also only need 5 wins to be ranked.

MlLD

11-05-2012

alright thank you. I was just wondering because I didnt have the "badge" but my current rating shows on the bottom right.

JRiMi

11-05-2012

Honestly I thought placement matches were the first 10. Does it say top rating in the middle and current rating in the corner. I am now curious if its 5 or 10 matches.

MlLD

11-05-2012

its in the corner, if I dont play my 10 placement I dont get the prizes?

MlLD

11-05-2012

well, I played and lost I was 1530 before my last game, I lost 38 elo and now my top rating is showing 1492 so I guess this one is figured out.