Alternate shops in the map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iamshanka

11-05-2012

Apart from base, what are your thoughts of having 2 more shops say opposite dragon and baron. This way it is accessible for both teams. Nice ganks with wards setup.
If not all items, some limited items?

iWalkWounded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Go play Dota.

InsidiousIntent

11-05-2012

this is a good idea, however i think this can apply only to much bigger maps

iamshanka

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWalkWounded View Post
Go play Dota.
As a matter of fact I have played dota. That is why i am suggesting this. Its a good idea is what i think, which will make the summoner's rift even better and more competitive.

JRiMi

11-05-2012

Naaaa. The map is a little too small for that. Plus baron and dragon fights happen enough and ppl would focus more on the shops then other more important objectives.

TeknoWizard

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamshanka View Post
As a matter of fact I have played dota. That is why i am suggesting this. Its a good idea is what i think, which will make the summoner's rift even better and more competitive.
There's no penalty for backing in League. We don't need secret or side shops because it's not that bad to just go back, buy, then return. XP almost always stabalizes in League, while it doesn't in Dota. They're two seperate games, both great in their own regards. Let's keep them seperate.

iamshanka

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
There's no penalty for backing in League. We don't need secret or side shops because it's not that bad to just go back, buy, then return. XP almost always stabalizes in League, while it doesn't in Dota. They're two seperate games, both great in their own regards. Let's keep them seperate.
That was something i hadnt thought about and it is true and I agree with you.

DDi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

bad idea man :C

Erisly

11-06-2012

I was always thinking it would be nice to be able to buy pots and wards for teammates. Nothing other then that.