Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What did you think?

I loved it! (never thought of this before) 3 50%
Tried it, didn't work for me. 1 16.67%
Probably won't try it, but good idea. 1 16.67%
Useless 1 16.67%
Voters 6 .

Diana's Best Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Espo Ven Nahive

11-05-2012

So I have a build for Diana. It's an APC build and I was wondering what others thought on this build. Before I start, I wish to point out that I did figured out this build right after I bought her the day of her release. I've tried to divy from it just to try out other things and nothing else has worked.

Here's how it goes during game play for me, no matter the position i'm playing, jungler, solo top, mid, bot, apc, 3v3, anything, this build seems to work.

Boots of Speed+2 health pods+1 mana potion- This is just for lane sustainability so that you can save up 750g to get the next item.

Sorcerer's Shoes-This makes your Crescent Strike hurt just that much more and finishes off the boots.

Meki Pendant-This is for more sustainability to save up to get to Nashor's Tooth faster.

Amplifying Tomb-This gives you more damage from your Crescent Strike.

Fiendish Codex-This gives you even more sustainability to save up for Nashor's Tooth.

2 Daggers- These help with the start of the heart of the build. Diana's passive is that every 3rd strike hits with AP damage. So giving her AS will make her even stronger.

Stinger-Basically the same as Dagger.

Nashor's Tooth-Here's where she is OP almost immediately. She's fast as heck with her basic atk and her Crescent Strike does amazing damage. Once you have this you should have her ult ability. The combo I use is {Q-[wait for hit(DO NOT ULT IN IF YOU MISS)]-R+W-(Basic ATK until Q is done with cooldown)-Q-E(If they try and run)-R+basic ATK for the kill}

Then in any particular order....

Malady-For more of Nashor's Tooth buffs.

Guinsoo's Rageblade-This makes it so that once you Q in you will be even faster and give just a little more AP and AD for her passive

Rabadon's Deathcap-This gives her so much AP that her passive will 3strike someone.

Lich Bane/(Whatever)-After getting Rabadon's Deathcap it's pretty much GG, but on those tough games Lich Bane normally does it. But you could use pretty much anything after getting the 5th item.

The reason that she doesn't have any defense is because with this build I am so fast and kill them so quickly that defense is pointless. In team fights, or very long games and fully built teams on both sides, stay back and Crescent Strike until someone is low and then R in for the kills, after which pop your W+E almost immediately for more damage, slows and shield.]

I hope this gives you ideas for other builds and maybe you'll use this for your future games. Just please don't take credit for figuring this out if you took this build from here. Please and thank you. Friend and play with me sometime. [Espo Ven Nahive]

Ash HD

11-05-2012

Rush boots for maximum damage. I like it!

Espo Ven Nahive

11-05-2012

Quote:
Ashirael:
Rush boots for maximum damage. I like it!

Agreed, also the extra movement speed helps her stay away from stronger champs early game until she's built more to take them on.

AvisPraeda

11-05-2012

Well, I don't see any HP-giving items. How do you intend to stay in the fight long enough to proc her passive more than once? Wouldn't it be better to build straight AP with some HP to survive until you can just burst again? I just don't see why you'd build around her passive when it already scales with AP so hard that you only need it once. IMO other abilities (AP) are better.

Espo Ven Nahive

11-06-2012

Quote:
Bijju:
Well, I don't see any HP-giving items. How do you intend to stay in the fight long enough to proc her passive more than once? Wouldn't it be better to build straight AP with some HP to survive until you can just burst again? I just don't see why you'd build around her passive when it already scales with AP so hard that you only need it once. IMO other abilities (AP) are better.

I'm not saying that it doesn't take a different play style. But so far, i've been able to burst and assassinate so fast that they die before I need to worry about health. If I do get needy for it i'll just get Red Buff. Yes I do play with 30's.