Preseason: State of the Game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
and not Soon™, but, like, tomorrow
Dat Tease!

Count451

11-05-2012

"soon (and not SoonÖ, but, like, tomorrow)"
LMAO

omegademan

11-05-2012

FORUM AVATaRs WHERe?!

Nephrosiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

lol Soontm. Anyway, thank you guys! It has been a great two seasons, keep up the excellent work!

Devanstator

11-05-2012

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to hearing what changes will be coming in the Preseason (and hope it's not too drastic).

Cerulean Laser

11-05-2012

Thanks Riot for creating amazing champions like: Dark Valkyrie Diana,Mistletoe-LeBlanc,Redeemed Riven,Lux, Royal Guard Fiora,Abyssal Nautilus, Bilgewater Katarina, Akali, Zyra and Frostblade Irelia!

nicmillar3425

11-05-2012

karma remake!!! PLZ!!!

ploki122

11-05-2012

Tryndamere : 1 "wall of text", 1 picture header, 11 links, 14 paragraphs, 546 words
Ryze : 3 words... 2 punctuations...

Still, at least Ryze gives proper handshakes to worldwide champions instead of fistbumps...

W├Ârst Darius

11-05-2012

I have to say the new TT bad and i cant even connect to it, just bug splat appears, I would like the old TT back! Every1 is complaining about it.

Fabulous Gem Man

11-05-2012

Only 58 characters were picked and banned in the LoL finals? Roughly 66 out of a currently less number of characters were picked in Dota 2's international. Slightly above 50% is still a lot better than i thought though.