Preseason: State of the Game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonsbaine

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
Season Two was also an expansion and evolution of League of Legends. We continued our commitment to improving behavior and promoting good sportsmanship by building upon the foundation laid by the Tribunal. We launched the Honor initiative, which saw an immediate drop in reports.
Rofl, yea cause the trolls traded honor with eachother so they could appear to be "honorable" players, and now that Ranked is down they are out in force.... seriously last night 2 games that had (admitted)intentional feeders, and now today I haven't even got my 1WoD for 8 games due to freaking afkers and quitters. I highly doubt the reports have dropped, this week

Bovinefish

11-06-2012

I honestly love how much Riot has tried to make sure people are respectful in game. It seems kinda cheesy to say, but I think the world needs more respect right now and plus it just makes the game more fun when your entire team (or even the enemy team) goes afk just cause someone is raging. However, in concurrence with this move for respect I wish there were more female champions (or at least champion skins) who weren't 90% naked. I realize I'll probably get yelled at for saying that by some people, but it just seems pretty disrespectful and it takes away from the game for some people. Seriously I think more female players would play if it weren't this way. Also, I don't think people will stop playing if this stops because it seriously is a good game and it shouldn't have to use *** appeal to convince people to play. This is not to say the champions have to be made ugly, they can still be what is considered social attractive, I just wish they didn't seem so trashy.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Thanks Tryndamere & Ryze, and all the other Riot staff. I know at times I come on here, *****, rant & rave, but it's only because I love this game every inch every one of you does, it's become my favorite game to play, and want to for years to come. Please continue to strive forwards towards being the best, as I continue to hopefully one day become a pro player, and be seen among the likes of what will be someday...Legends!

Dogadewd

11-06-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...isplay.php?f=2

ARAM MATCH MAKING.

3,927 REPLIES
17,306 "YES" VOTES

You can not ignore this any longer.

You're making this ol' Army Vet cry Riot....
You owe us some face time and talks on how to make this a reality.

PM me for further discussions.

THIS is where the future of League of Legends is.

Genocide2099

11-06-2012

thank you riot. keep up the awesome work and we will keep playing.

Pyroc?asm

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Kibble View Post
Played this game for 2 years already, just keeps getting better and better :P
Me too! League of Legends is by far the best game I have ever played and the only game I am able to play constantly for two years.
Thanks Riot for your quality game!

Death Ptoll

11-07-2012

I have had a great time with LoL this year. lets hope the next can be just as amazing

TheMartinator007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I think Riot should make the old twisted treeline available to players in custom games. So that all the players that used to play it can still have that classic gameplay, while the new players can still enjoy the new map.

Dansh

11-07-2012

I really want this banner more larger and make it in wallpaper.

SuchSivir

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMartinator007 View Post
I think Riot should make the old twisted treeline available to players in custom games. So that all the players that used to play it can still have that classic gameplay, while the new players can still enjoy the new map.
Even take it to the next step. Riot needs to keep the old Twisted Treeline map available since many people did play competitively on it. While keeping the old map, let the new map exist as The Shadow Isles and let everyone be happy. I don't see why this was never considered as an option.