Preseason: State of the Game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaFiaQc

11-06-2012

How about a 4th ban for each team in ranked? with all the new champions, it only seems reasonable.

Oh and what Cryozor said would be especially great in ranked too. to avoid like a trolling shaco

Countershock

11-06-2012

To those who think Karma is under powered, you are seriously mistaken. I play karma all the time, I am consistently at the top of the score board for damage dealt, however... with her kit giving sustain, you cant expect her to be a nuke champion that would simply be unfair. She scales really well into late game, and her passive allows her, and her alone, to gain the MOST AP out of anyone . My issue with Karma is this: I feel like she is stuck in limbo between a support and an AP carry. I don't really mind which way you put her, Id just really love to see her shine in one role or the other, also... it bugs me that when u use her laugh in game it takes like 10 seconds for her to start laughing... and i think her visuals need a bit of love <3.

thEevil

11-06-2012

anybody ? soft? hard?

The Toga Boy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

StrangeDJ

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyn˘ View Post
To those who think Karma is under powered, you are seriously mistaken. I play karma all the time, I am consistently at the top of the score board for damage dealt, however... with her kit giving sustain, you cant expect her to be a nuke champion that would simply be unfair. She scales really well into late game, and her passive allows her, and her alone, to gain the MOST AP out of anyone . My issue with Karma is this: I feel like she is stuck in limbo between a support and an AP carry. I don't really mind which way you put her, Id just really love to see her shine in one role or the other, also... it bugs me that when u use her laugh in game it takes like 10 seconds for her to start laughing... and i think her visuals need a bit of love <3.
Well put... I don't think she needs to be worked on at all, she's perfectly fine the way she is, the only problem is she's an old champ. When new champs come out the old ones are forgotten, it's going to be an infinite loop. I do admit some champs need work, but just because some of them are never played doesn't mean they need work. Maybe a visual upgrade, new skins, or possibly new promotion could be the boost some of those old champs need to re-surface. So why not give some of the forgotten champs some love before waving banners around saying they're not viable anymore? Plz leave Karma alone Riot, shes my favorite support.

VGzFrosty

11-06-2012

I love the fact the riot is one of the few game companies I have ever encountered that actually listens to the players, and strives to make the game better good job riot!

RAPIDAH

11-06-2012

Thanks Team, for all this, I'm playing, already more than 1,5 year, keeps getting better and better
I started to play in Europe, now I am living in Canada, so playing in North America!

I wanned to ask,
1. if theres gonna be back, old Twisted Treeline, or just this one gonna stay?
2. Do we gonna get some new map as well, like brand new?

Thank You RIOT, and LOL team very much, for making my days better!

RAPIDAH!

Shuwayze

11-06-2012

I think if you could implement a vote kick system during the entire game and have people come in on games that a summoner got kicked out of - of course there would be thrown into a game where they would need to be compensated by levels and gold which I think is do-able. Just a random idea I had going off of the other summoner who mentioned a champ select vote kick.. which I like that idea as well.

If there was some sort of video feed back to see if the players are intentionally feeding on the tribunal - that would be nice as well.

chik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Love this game to death, thanks Riot.

btw I think adding something that shows how many times a person has been reported/banned, or something along those lines, on their account would be nice. The only way to reset the count for it not to show would be to get a certain amount of honor points. I think that would get people to act better in game ^^

Krythrien

11-06-2012

I love the game but I just wish there was a mac version so I could play more often.