Preseason: State of the Game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sh0ckwave 686

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-05-2012

So does this mean that season 3 isn't starting tomorrow?

Jaxsyn

11-05-2012

no season 3 is not starting tomorrow but tomorrow is the end of season 2 and will have elo reset and then we will be in preseason of season 3 which will officially start sometime in the beginning of 2013 - this is based on what I read on another forum post with the officially starting the season in beginning of 2013.

KevinDelMarr

11-05-2012

Looking forward to S3 Jungle

DBWdeception

11-05-2012

I know you guys at riot never wanted it but i think it add so much more to the skill lvl of playing i think last hitting minions should be in the game even if its only for lvl30s like 1-29 no last hitting get ppl use to the game and then show them at lvl 25 or 30 i think i will make the game more interesting and much more skillfull

StalkerJamforx

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryze View Post
Thank you, summoners!
Thanks guys. I have been playing video games for over 30 years and this is by far one of the best games I have ever played. Makes me upset sometimes when I see how much people complain when we would have killed to have a game like this when I was a kid and it's FREE TO PLAY. You don't have to spend any money at all. Which is why I am more than glad to spend money to reward you guys for making such an awesome game. I have been playing since 8 months after launch and I will keep playing for a long time!

CIinik

11-05-2012

I really like that Riot delivers news every day. And that soon never means "in a couple months".

PrinceSkyQ

11-05-2012

Mark

Dizzy Phantom

Recruiter

11-05-2012

:dizzy with exictment !

Morello

Lead Designer

11-05-2012
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Can't wait to show you guys what we have in store. Stay tuned, tomorrow I'll give some more of our design goals with the preseason, and then I'll have some of the designers directly working on the changes come in with juicy details

K ZeA

11-05-2012

thanks a lot riot! can't wait til S3.. all the great new things thats coming up! XD. but i was wondering if there is any new map coming up.... something like new 5v5, 6v6 or 7v7!!!