Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Semi-pro mid looking for serious team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterZaros

11-05-2012

I have been playing this game for around a year now, and I play this game more than any other game out there currently.

I am a very intelligent, adaptive and teamwork-oriented individual who would love a chance to play this game on a more competitive and skilled level.

I win mid lane 95% of the time, my KD ratio at the end of the game is overwhelmingly positive more than 80% of the time, and I can also play a mean AD carry and top lane if need be.

I am a carry at heart and have trained all throughout Season 2, watching as many professional tournaments and streamers as possible in order to improve myself.

My csing mechanics are very advanced, I know the map like the back of my hand and I am great at grouping the team together to control objectives and the map in general.

I own all mid-lane characters and several other characters for other lanes.

Please add me in game: MasterZaros, and contact me if you are interested in having me on your team.

I don't mess around.

Kiwdahc

11-05-2012

So What Makes you semi Pro?

MasterZaros

11-05-2012

My cs levels are very close to pro standard, I know how to manipulate the map in every possible way, I almost never lose my lane, I am an extremely strong team fighter and I know how to work with my team to control map objectives like no other. I'm very vocal and my calls rarely lead my team wrong. I watch next to all MLG and professional tournaments as well as pro player livestreams. I know the workings, strengths and weaknesses of every character in the game and I can also predict their moves by looking at both team comps.

Pureownage6

11-05-2012

Must be why you're 800 elo.

Kiwdahc

11-05-2012

So absolutely nothing about you makes you semi pro. That means you play the game semi professionally which you don't.