Switching from SC2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cydearrm

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Hi. I'm Cydearrm, and I'm switching to League of Legends from Starcraft 2. I'm not a pro or anything like that (quite average actually), but I really only have enough free time to focus on one game. So I'm making the switch. Right now I like playing Sona, but Shyvana looks really cool (gogo newegg bundle deal with G400 for mah birthday!) too. So feel free to add me so we can play!

vortical42

11-05-2012

Welcome!

TheLoNeLiGhT

11-05-2012

Hey
I came from sc2 as well recently!

FaerellG

11-05-2012

Welcome. I came in from SC and SC2 as well.

I suppose the key thing to realize in this game is that it's highly micro intensive since you only control 1 character (most of the time). Even the game's macro mechanic (CSing or minion killing) is micro based rather than a macro action.

LionsCandy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

You came from apples to oranges. Other than macro, this game is -entirely- different. Still...Won't be too difficult of a change.

Either way, welcome to the community, and if you need pointers, feel free to add me.

LionsCandy is my tag, and I have (and have played as) all champions. I've got over 1,000 wins (I'm bragging by now, I know).

leopahrd

11-06-2012

Hi! I was from SC2 as well!

I am leopahrd, add me if you want if you need help. I'm just an ordinary player, though.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-06-2012

If we're talking about Blizzard games, LoL is much more similar to Diablo 3. But welcome! For the swarm!

Cydearrm

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Thanks guys for the kind replies! <3