Introducing: Mr. Piggles!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

There are two of them and they are bigger than you.

My dad always told me to let sleeping dragons lie.

The analogy works well enough here.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
FilFire chuckles.

"I know what sarcasm is. I also know that the best way to deal with it is by pretending you don't notice it. Tends to unbalance people."
"HAHAHA I See"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Hrmmm... I hate reptiles... Especially big fire-breathing ones... Go back to your caves wryms."
"Actually, Wyrms are subspecies of the dragons, like you and the monkeys... and we can breathe more things than fire. Also i live a big mansion."

Tentorer

11-05-2012

"Shopkeeper please... I would hate to have to tell Janetti to have her first solo mission in your store... Also I've run in with Ebonmaw before but this... other one is new to me..."

Tentorer

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"Actually, Wyrms are subspecies of the dragons, like you and the monkeys... and we can breathe more things than fire. Also i live a big mansion."
"I also live in a big mansion with Janetti, my apprentice and Mowzers, her cat. Also are you saying you have elemental breaths?"

FilFire

11-05-2012

"Heya, I'm FilFire the Black Dragon, also known as FilFire the Destroyer. And you should follow that guy's advise not to bother dragons. As for elemental breaths...."

FilFire inhales then breathes out a big cloud of darkness which quickly hides him from sight.

"Yes we do."

Tentorer

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
"Heya, I'm FilFire the Black Dragon, also known as FilFire the Destroyer. And you should follow that guy's advise not to bother dragons. As for elemental breaths...."

FilFire inhales then breathes out a big cloud of darkness which quickly hides him from sight.

"Yes we do."
"Did you... shroud yourself? I think I'm in love... Now if I can extract your breath from you..."

FilFire

11-05-2012

"Heya, back off monkey."

FilFire breathes another cloud of darkness on Rothus.

"First off, I like females. Second, humans are boring."

Tentorer

11-05-2012

"First off, boys can be fun too. Second, I only want the essence of your breath so I can shroud myself."

FilFire

11-05-2012

FilFire scratches his head then shakes it.

"Prefer females though. And I could breathe into a bottle and give you that, but it's unlikely I'll give you something darkness generating."

Tentorer

11-05-2012

"That will be satisfactory, anyway back to Mr. Piggles. What in the world were you think... actually I just remembered something I'm talking to Lulu. Of course, that's a beautiful name for a dragon."