Good idea or not?

Yes I would like to see this. 4 50.00%
No this is a bad idea. 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

A possible fix to uncooperative players in ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shankyshankz

11-12-2012

This is my first and probably only post. It is about something that drives me absolutely insane. It is that guy in ranked who refuses to cooperate during character select. We have all had him many games and are all very tired of seeing him. He forces us to either start a game with a hard disadvantage or he forces us to leave a game suffering a long wait time before we are allowed to play again. If you're forced to do it twice it's a whole hour and a half including both wait times. Not the end of the world but certainly frustrating when you are short on time and wanted to get a game or two in.

The solution. A vote system. If 4/5 players believe someone is being ignorant and not working with a team before the game even starts then a vote can be cast. If ALL 4 people agree that he should have to dodge then the game will automatically dodge him. He can sit there for the 30 minutes figuring out why no one wants to play with him and why he doesn't belong in ranked with his attitude. I believe this is a very fair punishment for negative people who bring the game down as a whole and I also believe they will bring a more positive attitude to their future ranked games after a few 30 minute to 1 hour bans.

I'm sorry if this idea has already been circulated. I don't read the forumns i just play the game.

Selcopa

11-12-2012

Already circulated. Not very good idea

shankyshankz

11-26-2012

Bump, just curious how the vote goes.
Also maybe a reason towards why this is a bad idea?

Selcopa

11-26-2012

No. Read the forums. Or learn to be a critical thinker and ask the question to yourself again. Actually maybe just stick to reading the forums.

On second thought. Forget opinions and stick to playing the game

Amatzikahni

11-26-2012

Abuse. Get countercomped? Everyone votes to dodge and assumes a scapegoat and that person gets griefed for 30+ minutes. Now Ranked games will never start because, if your team is lackluster in champ select, instead of someone choosing to dodge, everyone will be able to force other people to dodge.