The Pubstars Looking For Season 3 Top/Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrbitxD

11-05-2012

Team: The Pubstars is currently looking for a new JUNGLER AND TOP LANE!!!
Team:
Orbit xD
The Pubstar
Fas Scriptor

we require you to have the following:

PLEASE FILL THIS OUT:
Solo queue ELO:
time played from when to when:
have you ever been on a team?:
Voice chat (Teamspeak3 please and skype):
Do you have good communication?:
do you have good self control?:
How flexible is your schedule?:
How much jungle or top lane practice do you have?:

leave a message on here or add me ingame

We would also LIKE you to have a lot of experience (at least 500 ranked games total) and an ELO of atleast 1600+.

OrbitxD
http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...r_name=&page=3 (our record and standings on ranked 5s ladder 1-2 games from diamond.)

A bit about us: We are a group of friends and teammates, we have been on a team for over a year now Im the Support for TP's, The Pubstar is ADC, Fas Scriptor is our AP mid. We are now moving up in the competitive scene for season 3, our team has already discussed our goals for season 3 and we want to be in the top 10 teams in ranked 5's constant winnings of go4lol, z33ks, etc... we have recently had a teammate leave the team (our top laner) and he was a great teammate and was a really good player but he decided to stop playing competitively and we understood his decision. So now we are in the process of picking up 2 more players, we will be looking for the best person for both positions so don't get mad at me, if you don't get picked for the position. I will let you know why you did not make the team and why. Thanks.

AznSneakyFellow

11-05-2012

Why do you wanna join?: I'm on a gold premade 5s team right now, but the amount of arguing that occurs in Skype is arguably worse than solo queue.
Solo queue ELO: 1852 (current). My old top elo was 1950 prior to Riot changing our current elo to our new top elo.
Time played from when to when: Around the time Yorick came out until now, I think that's like a year and a half?
Have you ever been on a team?: I lead a gold 3x3 team (which is close to platinum) and a gold 5x5 team. My 5x5 team recently participated in a Riot sponsored tournament called Frag for Cancer and placed 3rd out of 20ish teams.
Voice chat (Teamspeak3 please and skype): I currently use Ventrilo and Skype.
Do you have good communication?: If you mean in terms of Skype, yes, unless the hour is very late, then I have to speak softly/type in respect for others that are sleeping.
Do you have good self control?: If you mean in terms of blowing up at people, I don't do that.
How flexible is your schedule?: Varies but usually fine. I'm in the process of doing a Bachelor of Science with a couple extra-curriculars on the side, but I can normally accomodate practice times.
How much jungle or top lane practice do you have?: Those are my two preferred roles, my main/favorite champion being Singed.

OrbitxD

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSneakyFellow View Post
Why do you wanna join?: I'm on a gold premade 5s team right now, but the amount of arguing that occurs in Skype is arguably worse than solo queue.
Solo queue ELO: 1852 (current). My old top elo was 1950 prior to Riot changing our current elo to our new top elo.
Time played from when to when: Around the time Yorick came out until now, I think that's like a year and a half?
Have you ever been on a team?: I lead a gold 3x3 team (which is close to platinum) and a gold 5x5 team. My 5x5 team recently participated in a Riot sponsored tournament called Frag for Cancer and placed 3rd out of 20ish teams.
Voice chat (Teamspeak3 please and skype): I currently use Ventrilo and Skype.
Do you have good communication?: If you mean in terms of Skype, yes, unless the hour is very late, then I have to speak softly/type in respect for others that are sleeping.
Do you have good self control?: If you mean in terms of blowing up at people, I don't do that.
How flexible is your schedule?: Varies but usually fine. I'm in the process of doing a Bachelor of Science with a couple extra-curriculars on the side, but I can normally accomodate practice times.
How much jungle or top lane practice do you have?: Those are my two preferred roles, my main/favorite champion being Singed.
nice answers added in game

OrbitxD

11-05-2012

bump

MasterZaros

11-05-2012

Why do you wanna join?: I'm a very skilled player who really would like a chance to efficiently and effectively take this game to the next level. I am very intelligent, self-motivated and strategic.
Solo queue ELO: 1000. I lost 10+ games in a row several months ago while I was still learning the game, and I never touched ranked again. When the soft ELO reset happens, I will begin my ranked career. I win my middle lane 95% of the time and overwhelmingly carry over 80% of the time. I can easily adapt to play top lane and own several top laners already.
time played from when to when: About a year. Last December to now.
have you ever been on a team?: Have played consistently with a group of close friends for many months now. Have formed amazing synergies and cooperate with them well, but no one is interested in a team but me.
Voice chat (Teamspeak3 please and skype): Skype is masterzaros. In-game name is masterzaros. I own teamspeak but have not yet set it up.
Do you have good communication?: Excellent communication. Often I am the one making the calls, and often my teammates die when they do not listen to my calls.
do you have good self control?: CLG.EU self-control.
How flexible is your schedule?: Very flexible. I prefer systematic and timely schedules, so I can easily schedule in practice times, whether solo queue ranked or scrims with the team.
How much jungle or top lane practice do you have?: Currently, I main middle lane, but I can also play a mean AD carry and top lane. When I first started this game, I played top lane exclusively for several months using characters like Tryndamere and Master Yi. Now, I have progressed to advanced characters such as Nidalee, Swain, Jayce, Darius, Yorick, Kayle, Teemo, etc.

I would love to be given the opportunity to play a game or two with your team and see how I fit in. Even if I am not accepted, it would most certainly help me grow as a player. Thank you for your time

iManEater

11-05-2012

Why do you want to join? I'm looking for friends and a competitive team to play for prizes and better myself as a player
SoloQ Elo: 1830(1900 before elo reset)
Voice Com: I have ventrilo.teamspeak3,raidcall,skype
Communication: I am very team oriented jungler. I will always try and coordinate any effort I do on the map.
Self Control: At times I get over excited but yes I can say that i am very controlled.
Schedule: Down time right now so nothing but free time.
Experience: I can play top lane but I prefer Jungle. I have been practicing exclusivly jungle for 2 months now after playing AD for a different team.

IGN: iManEater

Oh and Ive played since the Wukong patch.

OrbitxD

11-05-2012

bump

OrbitxD

11-05-2012

bump

Pulzar

11-05-2012

Why do you wanna join?: I want to get into competitive gaming, and have been looking for a team to join that will give me a chance.
Solo queue ELO: 1484
time played from when to when: Whenever the Yorick patch was, which was about a little over a year if i remember correctly.
have you ever been on a team?: Nothing serious, just a 5s with some friends.
Voice chat (Teamspeak3 please and skype): Have skype, nothing for Teamspeak yet.
Do you have good communication?: Yes.
do you have good self control?: Yes; ingame, I can get a little off if it's a lost game and no one accepts it (as in 2-3 inhibs down at 20/25minutes). Other than that I'm fine.
How flexible is your schedule?: Pretty flexible. I have school or work till 6 on tuesdays, wednesdays, fridays, and till 5 on sundays, but I'm open Mondays and Thursdays from 3 on, Saturday all day, Sunday from 5 on, and Fridays all night after 6. Around Christmas time, I'm laid off though, so I have free time every day basically, and that lasts till late March, early April the latest.
How much jungle or top lane practice do you have?: My jungle is pretty average I guess. Top is really where I've had the most success and most fun playing. I have all of the basics of the good top laners down, and excel very well with a select few. Can usually play around a counter pick, depending on the champion I am.

N√łteworthy

11-22-2012

Why do you wanna join?: cause im 10
Solo queue ELO: 1
time played from when to when: since 1994
have you ever been on a team?: solo q team counts?
Voice chat (Teamspeak3 please and skype): teaype
Do you have good communication?: what does that mean?
do you have good self control?: yes sometimes i dont master bait the enemy when i feel nice
How flexible is your schedule?: i go to school and take nap time srsly so im very busy
How much jungle or top lane practice do you have?: jungle is the only thing... just jungle with every champ cause i dont even lift