1800 peak elo middle looking for serious team for season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LikeMeOnFacebook

11-05-2012

IGN : Ermizhad
AP Middle
Highest Elo is 1800
Current Elo 1737

I am 20, currently attending University
I am looking for a relatively… and somewhat established and skilled, (in terms of comps and players) competitive team. Ranked 5s, eventually working our way into tournies and S3 stuff
I play most days (except tuesdays) around 5-12 est mondays are a little later, barring extreme events. And exams… School is more important.
Currently well versed with atm; Zyra, Diana, Kat, Karthus, and Ahri
Champions I can play well, but can be better with; Cassio (just rusty used to play her a lot), Ken (rust), Anivia, Ori, Morg, TF
Because there is such a variety of middle champions, I cannot say I can stick to one specific play style. IE if I am playing Karthus, I am going to sit in middle, farm and press R during lane phase, but if I am playing Ahri or Diana, I can sit and farm based on the lane, or roam when the time calls for.
I know the dynamics of middle lane well. I know when to roam, farm, and take objectives. My map awareness is relatively good, but I will admit to Tunneling here and there. I ward, I know timers and I am able to take criticism.

As for as team experience, Its not much but I have been on a team, I also have subbed for a few Go4LoLs, nothing major

also, when I say relatively "skilled" i mean teams that have players that are around at least the 1500s.

ExpertStars

11-05-2012

we created a new team my friend and i and we still require a good and wise mid lane. we consider ourselves at around 16XX elo (we didnt play ranked much but we did duo in normal and our synergy is awesome). let me know if interested, if so we will definatly test you out to see if your style matches ours

ExpertStars

11-05-2012

im at school right now but you can add me and ill accept the invite later and we could talk about it tonight: starkill95

eV Kamite

11-05-2012

It's not much, take it from a gold ranked 3's and 5's team lead, this guy is good. We are looking for a mid, but refuses to play with us . Good luck on the hunt man. And remember, the offer is alway open.

LikeMeOnFacebook

11-06-2012

le bump

LikeMeOnFacebook

11-06-2012

le bump