Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Ignore changes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Formerly if you hit Ignore after a match you'd never see the same troll twice. But I have noticed since the last update that I'll get the same troll 3 games in a row, even though I ignored him already.

Was the same person behind this genius idea the 1 who invented 30min bans for players who dodge someone who just admitted they were trolling in ranked?

An elo system that takes no account of the fact that 90% of the people who have played with a certain person have added them to their ignore list after & at least half have reported them for trolling?

Or a system like certain other mobas where when a player d/cs long enough the game splits their gold between the team.

We see these messages in game now telling statistics. How about add the number of times a team lost while 1 or more members were dc? Or # of times 4 players reported 1 for trolling & Tribunal agreed that they were in fact trolling, in a match that said team lost because of the troll?

Just saying - most players I know have noticed what seems like 'catering TO trolls' trends in LoL. I mean from a marketing standpoint I get it. If You are competing for players & cater to Trolls then you create a loyal audience. After-all if no other game is catering to them they won't switch games. But it is abit taxing on the rest of us.