Carla Lynn, the Arrow of Time (Nov. MCCC Entry)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mangos Carnosos

11-08-2012

This champion is ridiculously broken for an ad carry, and would be ridiculously broken if she wasn't long range. 900 vision for 11 mana per second is ridiculous for seeing stealthed units. 400 would be more appropriate for an adc. That Q, just. THAT Q. You basically took Piltover Peacemaker and added a graves-like ultimate effect on to it. And the fact that her Q has 100% bonus AD scaling, her W has .7 bonus ad scaling, and that her ult has 100% scaling and the mark has 140% ad scaling is ridiculous. Endgame youre looking at around 300 bonus damage at LEAST on all of those with a fully built ad carry.

Espy Psyche

11-08-2012

Reduced the scaling on Echoing Shot to 0.8, down from 1.0.
Changed the scaling on Kiss the Sky from Attack Damage to Ability Power.
Reduced the scaling on Spacial Vortex Blast to 1.0 per Attack Damage, down from 1.6 per Bonus Attack Damage.
Increased the mana cost of Hawkeye's ON active to 25 mana per second at all ranks, up from 15/14/13/12/11.

Kiss the Sky was never intended to be a damaging tool, it was intended to be a source of mobility. The change to Ability Power scaling on this ability should serve this purpose. Also adding rulings.

Espy Psyche

11-09-2012

Bumping.

Espy Psyche

11-10-2012

Bumping. Balance is hard.

Espy Psyche

11-11-2012

Renamed Kiss the Sky to Spinning Crane Kick and slightly reworked the imagery. The skill's in-game effect remains unchanged.
Renamed Strings of Time to Temporal Warp Field and slightly reworked the imagery. The skill's in-game effect remains unchanged.

Potential new E in the works --

New E -- Time Freeze: Carla Lynn freezes an enemy in time, stunning them for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.

Cooldown: 23/22/21/20/19 seconds
Mana Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana

Espy Psyche

11-12-2012

Reworked the passive.

New Passive – Temporal Distortion: Carla Lynn projects a temporal distortion field around herself. Allies within 600 range of Carla Lynn gain 8% movement speed (Carla Lynn herself is always under this effect). Enemies within 400 range of Carla Lynn are slowed by 8%.

This was to incorporate the new E without disqualifying myself from the contest.

shadowcrusnik

11-12-2012

I think seeing through brush on the W is a little OP, i get seeing through it, but seeing STEALTHED people through it as well? at only 25 MP per sec is a bit too OP. Maybe you can see unstealthed through brush but not stealthed, and everything when brush is nowhere to be found.

EDIT: maybe also you can make it to brush is only seen through at normal range, so she cant just snipe someone in river brush from bottom brush.

Espy Psyche

11-12-2012

Well, she can see through brush at half the range of her oracle sight. At max rank, her oracle sight extends out to 900 range, so she can only see through brush at 450 range. So she can't see the tri-bush from her lane or anything like that.

Espy Psyche

11-13-2012

Extended the brush sight out to normal sight range (1200), but removed the ability to see stealthed units in brush.

Espy Psyche

11-14-2012

Should I use the current vision-based E, or should I just give her the stun outlined above?