@Riot: Your Match Making is a JOKE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiSeApollyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

And so is your report system.

Honestly.

Please take down solo queue, it serves no purpose aside from banning accounts so you can sucker more people into buying RP on their new accounts.

Strato5

11-05-2012

Argue, plz
tell us your experiences

byobsoad2

11-05-2012

You make a good point and back it up with evidence. Oh wait

Sophyne

11-05-2012

....That's a pretty retarded reason, especially since it's not true. Anything else?
Play Ranked if you don't want to solo Q.

RiSeApollyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

lolking.com : I get intentional feeder in a 4v5 (making it 3v5+their extra gold from his deaths) then match vs him the next game and get TWO feeders on mine. Giving the feeder from last game an undeserved win.

Four games prior to that leaver from the start: 4v5s
ONE win out of that.

Constantly playing with people who are just getting into ranked (aka have no runes, wrong runes, wrong masteries, zero concept of this game)

Fix your requirements for ranked or lower the starting elo. This is absolutely retarded.

Elan Tedronai

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiSeApollyon View Post
or lower the starting elo.
This comment here shows you don't really have a complete understanding of the concepts of matchmaking. I would refrain from critiquing it until you at least understand it.

RiSeApollyon

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
This comment here shows you don't really have a complete understanding of the concepts of matchmaking. I would refrain from critiquing it until you at least understand it.
at lvl30, your starting elo is 1250.

SavagePrisonerSP

11-05-2012

You're right. Matchmaking is a joke. An Akali joke. "Will matchmaking ever find true balance?" Good job.