Nid bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

manakra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Are the cat to human bugs ever going to get fixed?

Fatalen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Doubt it, we still haven't had pounce sorted out, you know the one gap closer that can completely ruin you because a creep took a step forward at the last second and made you do a 180.
Why can't it just be like Riven's valor is my question, instead of going to where nidalee is facing it turns her around and makes her pounce in the direction of your cursor. That way no more creeps sending you face first into a wall when you try to fight in lane, and the ability to jump over walls without fighting the pathing system at the same time.

manakra

11-05-2012

Yea true. I mean there is other champs with similar abilities (referring to riven and Elise) and I haven't heard any bugs with them. Although I don't know how to write that kind of code so not sure if its the same code that could just be copied over to nid.