Best Support for This team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azerax53

11-05-2012

Okay so here is my team so far and i'm looking to add a support :

Jayce/Darius for solo top
Mordekaiser for AP
Amumu for jungle
Varus for ADC

Here's the support i'm thinking about:

Blitzcrank (love dat pull)
Sona(her heal is unmatched)
Taric(stun is amazing)

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

when I support Varus, Leona is my top pick anytime. He synergizes so well with his Q and AoE when I start putting my light on people a bit too far for his auto attacks.

You can also really use the second stunbot with morde/Darius

rajo101

11-05-2012

You should probably take a tank, like Taric or Alistar. (Or the above post is probably fine to, though I have never supported with Leona before, so IDK). Darius/Jayce should probably build AD, so a tank would be nice. I'm not one of those that goes "You don't have a tank, you're going to lose," but it is nice. But yeah, probably Taric for the stun.

Germanking66

11-05-2012

I personally believe that taric is the best support because of his flexibility. He can be a babysitter in a hard lane with armor aura, the stun and his heal. He can also be incredibly agressive with his armor aura, the active giving minus armor to opponents hit, his stun and let's not forget his ult. Decent early game burst and flexibility is why I love picking him up. He can also transition to a tanky role at the late game while giving alot of buffs to the team. If he gets Aegis and maxes W, he gives your entire team a 700 gold item basically, the chainmail.

Azerax53

11-05-2012

Thanks guys I think i will go with Taric though cuz of his stun and heal. Although Leona and alistar are not bad ideas. Thank you

TeknoWizard

11-05-2012

I feel Amumu-Sona is the best CC combo in the game, and her poke would work well with Varus. Just saying.

KillSwitch427

11-05-2012

Take either sona or leona. As mentioned by others, the sona + amumu + varus ult is ridiculous. Essentially you get the same thing out of Leona + the ability to tank. So it comes down to if you want a poke or kill lane with Varus (and what the support is good at).

Either way its team cc

Maybe Tina

11-06-2012

leona can't really tank in team fights. fyi

Baka Duck

11-06-2012

Leona is a pretty good support! Her crowd control will contribute all game as well!