"Who cares it's dominion"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohana Sushi

07-06-2013

Was just in a champ select for Dominion, picked Ez first, didn't auto lock, and then a bunch of people around me chose squishy champions and auto locked.

So I changed my pick and then said "if I had auto locked, would you have changed your pick around me?"

"It's Dominion, who cares?"

...... This even further suggests that people who say bull**** like "it's ARAM who cares" or "it's just blind pick, who cares" are making excuses for their ****ty decision making. Seriously, if you are not playing a team game to win, don't ****ing play. Now, I really won't get mad if we lose, but I want a fair shot at winning, because HELLO, winning is fun. Getting stomped due to someone else's incompetence, while it won't ruin my day, is not fun.

Play to win or don't play at all, thanks.

iShadowHeart

07-06-2013

l2havefun

Maruset

07-06-2013

This happens in all modes, really. For the most part it's "This isn't ranked bro, who cares?" and in ranked "It's just a game bro, who cares?"

Kohana Sushi

07-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadowHeart View Post
l2havefun
Please explain the fun in getting stomped.

Pelle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2013

play to have fun, winning is a reward, relax man you gotta know we don't live in a world where people give a fk.

Kohana Sushi

07-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonex View Post
play to have fun, winning is a reward, relax man you gotta know we don't live in a world where people give a fk.
Sometimes I wish I were an incompetent idiot.

Profeederguy

07-06-2013

Wait wait wait wait wait I though aram was made to BE FUN not go super try hard and be really mad if you lose

Kohana Sushi

07-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profeederguy View Post
Wait wait wait wait wait I though aram was made to BE FUN not go super try hard and be really mad if you lose
If you get really mad over a loss in any mode, you have problems.

There's getting frustrated, and then there's getting mad. And then there is being a dick because you are mad, which isn't acceptable in any game mode.

RagnellRising

07-06-2013

when it comes to dominion, ill just practice champions who i like a lot or something, so i really just play dominion to have fun with whatever champion i feel like.

Kohana Sushi

07-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Teemo EUW View Post
when it comes to dominion, ill just practice champions who i like a lot or something, so i really just play dominion to have fun with whatever champion i feel like.
that's rather selfish