Mr Morello you know nothing about balance in my idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SticklerMac

11-05-2012

This was kind of funny because this is the first time I've ever heard anyone say that Jayce is weak while Gangplank is strong lolol

冒牌貨

11-05-2012

Gangplank is countered by armor, and runs out of mana really quickly. Jayce deals ad as well as ap.
Fiddlesticks ultimate has a long cooldown, as well as it having the risk of jumping into the middle of the enemy team in order to deal damage.
Ashe is out of the meta, but she needs farm and items in order to deal damage (just like every other ad carry)
Teemo gets countered by oracles. Just don't step on the shrooms and you're safe.
Darius has no solid escape ability. He can't really poke and is prone to harass in lane.

But really, try to learn about counters first before you start one of these threads

its 3am, so don't expect anything big from me

Sophyne

11-05-2012

Different characters play different roles.

When GP Q's you, you punish him hard or he'll keep doing it and start to snowball.
Elise is a tanky AP, while Fiddle's is a nuker/pure AP, of course he'll do more....When Fiddlesticks comes you silence or stun him and stay away. Or nuke him down fast.
Ashe is an ADC who sacrifices some damage for utility. What other ADC gets more gold from kills which doubles as a scouting tool? Or perma-slow? Or a global stun? Also don't attack all the time. That passive is actually pretty strong early. Level 1 Volley and a couple AA's take off a huge chunk of health, unless they have a lot of armor.
Teemo is Teemo. Buy Oracle's or Pink Wards. And don't chase him. Never chase a Teemo.
Darius gimps his team with every kill he gets in a teamfight.

I recommend fixing your ping. Reaction time is everything. If you can't fix it, please don't play. You're effectively making the game a 4vs5 for your team.