Mr Morello you know nothing about balance in my idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lesbian Vi

11-05-2012

English is not my native language to those grammar teachers in this forum, and I don't care if you wanna down vote me to ground or something and I don't give an F if Morello answers this. and I don't care if bring my Ello or losses here. If you could manage to reach this point with 350-400 ms ping, then talk about ello and other stuff.

I am Jayce, I have to transform 10 times and combine E,Q and W to do some damage, when Gp just use Q and does 1k-1.5K damage simply. If its called balanced, then I should really forget this game.

I am Elise, 300 spells and transformations, to do some damage to just their adc. Then fiddle ults and entire team dies. or at least he damages for 500-1000 easily.

I am Ashe, I am not 6 yet, and there is a another adc (ez, graves, tris, draven,......) I have only W, nothing else, passive? used ages ago on first minion, but graves just check the kit, congrats Morello.

Teemo does the same amount of damage even more than so many champs which requires skills to play with just auto attack and 1 Q. And those bull**** mushrooms.

Oh There is a Darius and he is balanced, checking my death cap that why I died, 300 true damage from ulti, 210 true damage from ignite, 100 from passive, pretty balanced.

RIOT BALANCE MY @RSE

Edited: Yeah ******* came to down vote fast, I don't give an F idiots. just down vote and gtfo low life players.

ThrillOfTheBlunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

are you trying to say gp is op?

some just got critplanked

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Money>Balance. The Balance is a lie....=O

Vae Victis

11-05-2012

Gangplank and Fiddlesticks OP? Complaining about an ADC being weak before level 6?

Please STFU.

iamthemastuh

11-05-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSKQ3ZNQ_O8&t=0m18s

This is all i got from reading your post

Harbezat

11-05-2012

You only named 1 champion and you referred to him as to complex, Idk if I trust your opinion to be honest

Gentle08

11-05-2012

You think fiddle and GP are OP... lol hahaha

Method512

11-05-2012

That's why there's a difficulty bar bro...

Wanna know what you're doing wrong? You didn't punish gp for using his q, and he will continue to poke because of it.

TurtleOSP

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vae Victis View Post
Gangplank and Fiddlesticks OP? Complaining about an ADC being weak before level 6?

Please STFU.
This...

Carzanso

11-05-2012

I am Jayce, I have to transform 10 times and combine E,Q and W to do some damage, when Gp just use Q and does 1k-1.5K damage simply

Stopped reading there can't finish laughing to hard.