Twisted Treeline is officially better than Summoner's Rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

funtimejon

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
Its fun but it honestly isnt balanced. If the enemy team has jax , singed darius or mundo and you don't, you pretty much lose guaranteed
If you are playing ranked, you can just ban those champions. If you don't ban them, and don't want to play against them, you can always pick them :P It's the same as saying Shen, Malphite, Ezreal, Blitz, Jayce, Eve, and Rengar are too strong and make SR not balanced.

BeatRushVII

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimejon View Post
If you are playing ranked, you can just ban those champions. If you don't ban them, and don't want to play against them, you can always pick them :P It's the same as saying Shen, Malphite, Ezreal, Blitz, Jayce, Eve, and Rengar are too strong and make SR not balanced.
There isn't ranked for it yet? At least there isn't an option for it on my screen. My point stands, the game is decided by how many bruisers the other team has in comparison to you. Its a nice map but it isn't balanced

iainB85

11-05-2012

While it does need some champion balance attention still, I do personally love the play style.

It's very fast and action packed with the jungle in the middle and only two lanes there is constant ganks and roaming.

The altars are another nice objective that force constant fighting.

Nobody is forced into a "0 cs" support type role.

There is less chance for a troll on your team and more chance of you being able to carry team mates who aren't as good.

It has a lot of fun things going for it, I hope Riot continues to balance it.

funtimejon

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
There isn't ranked for it yet? At least there isn't an option for it on my screen. My point stands, the game is decided by how many bruisers the other team has in comparison to you. Its a nice map but it isn't balanced
You can play ranked 3v3 if you have a team of 3 :P And yeah, I agree it is definitely a bruiser map, but with a large pool of bruisers, you can make it work. Also, communication on the map is so important that even if you lack 1 bruiser, you can still win based off of teamwork.