Lord Van Damm's Pillager on SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS146093e348a98dbaf4170

11-05-2012

Don't get me wrong. The AD caster archetype is currently suffocated due to the lack of items currently in game. There are few item paths available to champions such as Talon, Renekton, Urgot, Kha'Zix etc.

This causes these champions to only fit in specific teams which usually requires a premade group. Unfortunately, not everyone is entitled to such a privelage. Many summoners regularly play in solo queue matches where, as we all know, players are grouped without knowledge of the identity of the other.

Yes. The number of items available for AD casters are sufficient enough to retain each champions' viability within the whole game. However, it is not as flexible as, for example, a regular AP caster or an ADr carry. This makes it hard for these champions to adapt accordingly to the requirements of a certain match. Which is why I propose to introduce "Lord Van Damm's Pillager" on Summoner's Rift.

First of all, let us look at what the item provides.

+40 Attack Damage
+ 350 Health
+10% Cooldown Reduction
+10% Spell Vamp
+25 Armor Penetration

This item is perfect for AD casters. It provides Health for survivabilty. AD, ArP, CDr and Spell Vamp for their spells (which, of course, is their main source of damage). This item is a very good addition for the class' arsenal. The more I think about it, it is sort of like the OLD Haunting Guise which gave Spell Vamp long ago.

The Spell Vamp part is probably the most crucial stat here. There is currently no Spell Vamp item designed for AD Caster on Summoner's Rift. Hextech Revolver was designed for AP champs. It is not viable on many AD Casters such as Kha' Zix or Talon who have little to no AP scalings. Hextech Gunblade was designed for Hybrid Champs. Although AD casters can benefit from some of its stats. It's price is too hefty for certain champions who gain next to no benefit from AP.

I hope the community and the staff would consider my idea. I like to play AD casters a lot. I love my Kha' Zix and Renekton. I would like to be able to play them like my other champions. Free and able to adapt to the different requisites of each match.

*Also, this account states that I'm level 2 or something. Sorry about that. I've been playing since Season 1 trust me. I'm a seasoned player so I've had my share of experience. I've switched my original account to the Garena Servers since it was once offered in the past. This is the only account I have on the NA servers. Just to clarify confusion.