Community outreach for Dominion -please read-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrytharStarthra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

I've posted a very informative and respectful post in the general forums with alot of information on Dominion. Including Saurons Guide, Nekrogens Guide, Dominatedominion website and talk about our tournaments. Please, for our community and for all of LoL, go to this link and bump it. The more Views and bumps, also if we can keep it on the frontpage as much as possible will, imo help our community.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post31045120

Thank you
<3

-edit- took down the old thread and made a new, more appropriate one

Westlin

11-04-2012

The title on the linked post is misleading and as much as I want support for Dom that is not the right way to do it.

DrytharStarthra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post31045120

I changed the other one and made a new one. I was just trying to get some attention to the thread.

TakoyakiGunso

11-04-2012

ヽ(=▽`=)ノ

Edit: Things are fixed.

DrytharStarthra

11-04-2012

Fixed Tako

DrytharStarthra

11-04-2012

I fixed the middle link on the other forum, it looked the same to me but the other was broken. Idk

DrytharStarthra

11-05-2012

bump for justice

FeanorAlmighty

11-05-2012

Good initiative, except for the shameless self promoting