AD twisted fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barso55

11-05-2012

how about this

start fort and crit elixir. go bot with taric.

double stun bot and should have a significant health, ad, cc and crit advantage over bot.

kill at level 2 (stacked deck and stun). farm lane while they have to rez and come back.

repeat

Jesustim

11-05-2012

only works if you can land the stuns. without boots you'll have no pursuit capability, and your later early game will suffer precipitously if you dont get the ganks because you'll be behind on starting item builds, being stuck finishing up items that the other AD has already finished, or finishing them at the same time but still lacking the extra advantage of a DB or the mobility from boots

Barso55

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesustim View Post
only works if you can land the stuns. without boots you'll have no pursuit capability, and your later early game will suffer precipitously if you dont get the ganks because you'll be behind on starting item builds, being stuck finishing up items that the other AD has already finished, or finishing them at the same time but still lacking the extra advantage of a DB or the mobility from boots
with the advantage your going to get the items at the same time or sooner than the others. I hate DB. 3% lifesteal is paltry when your last hitting and your AAS are less than 100 damage any way. Healing for less than 3 health per minion. **** item imo. I always start fort pot on my adcs. then i thought why not wait for 25g and start two elixirs? On any adc. but tf with a taric or leona bot just sounds like ownage. with that AS and crit you do you dont need mobility early on

Gainer Sanga

11-05-2012

I main AD TF whenever I'm ADC.

Focus level W/E, I don't even take a level in Q unless they keep getting away with NOTHING.

Berserker's Greaves, Infinity Edge, 2x Phantom Dancer, Youmuu's Ghostblade, then whatever you need situationally.

Does well with Sona or Janna. Soraka isn't really needed for him.

TeknoWizard

11-05-2012

I don't like AD TF. His range is so paltry, and if I really needed an ADC with a reliable stun I'd rather do AD Kennen.

Plus, every AD TF I've had recently has DC'd before the 20 minute mark.

Barso55

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
I don't like AD TF. His range is so paltry, and if I really needed an ADC with a reliable stun I'd rather do AD Kennen.

Plus, every AD TF I've had recently has DC'd before the 20 minute mark.
whats the dc got to do with anything?

tfs stun is way more reliable than kennens. kennens needs a charge and is a skill shot. tf has just to lock a gold card and is on short cd

Barso55

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaverSlayer DJ View Post
I main AD TF whenever I'm ADC.

Focus level W/E, I don't even take a level in Q unless they keep getting away with NOTHING.

Berserker's Greaves, Infinity Edge, 2x Phantom Dancer, Youmuu's Ghostblade, then whatever you need situationally.

Does well with Sona or Janna. Soraka isn't really needed for him.
i found that going straight damage on him early is much better, saving the 2x pds for last. if you max e early his as isnt bad at all. maybe a zeal early but thats it. trifoce is great on him