You should use sunglasses to protect your eyes against the Sun?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skybloop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Who else has got this tip in-game?

Also, last time I got it I noticed Leona and Diana were both in-game on opposite teams. Does that have anything to do with this tip appearing or is it really just that random of a tip?

Mastermind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

it refers to a secret passive that counters leona. All skin heroes with sunglasses take 1 damage less from leona's passive.

tempnameA461

11-05-2012

Riot Games
Giving you mindless tips using horrible text to piss you off since... last week.

Dr Clueless PhD

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0LY0UMADBRO View Post
it refers to a secret passive that counters leona. All skin heroes with sunglasses take 1 damage less from leona's passive.
This.

PPPPPPPPPPPP270

11-05-2012

Is there a tip where it says, don't chase Singed?

Wshmo

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0LY0UMADBRO View Post

But, I don't go outside..

Duke Br0heimer

11-05-2012

Eat your vegetables, kids. Stay away from processed white flour. Don't drink so much soda.

When you poop blood, go see a doctor.

"I thought she was 18" may sound like a good excuse in your head, but it's really not when you're in court.

Map Awareness

11-05-2012

'If you pick Teemo frequently, people will start hating you or mistaking you for a girl. Maybe even both.'

Duke Br0heimer

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemianator View Post
'If you pick Teemo frequently, people will start hating you or mistaking you for a girl. Maybe even both.'
I can attest to this being the truth.