Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bring wards back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HayabusaZero

11-05-2012

I don't really mind not having wards around this map.

But if they add some kind of expensive-less time active wards that could help some players (like 50g for 1 min), i won't mind either.

I think that would be a good solution for this "no ward" issue. But, wards with the exact effect and cost as SR are out of the question, because they would be too op in this tiny map.

BloodDrum

11-05-2012

When I first got word of this map, I was excited. They said how flash, letting you over the wall, won't do as much as before. For some reason, I got the picture that there was going to be a lot of walls, jump over one, the enemy will catch up at the next one, but it's actually really straight forward. The name should be Curved Treeline, cause that's the map is like, the old TT was "twisty" juking was very rewarding and do able, but on this map, juking doesnt happen. The best thing IMO is to really TWIST the map up, and bring sights back, that way, you can juke, sight certain areas but need more to cover what is blocked by other walls, and it will let you be protected a little before the oracles.

Overall, the map needs to be more, twisted, so, of course, might make nidalee and teemo, REALLY, op with the bombs and Nidalee jump, but still. Also the whole point of some champs is to GET away, and those walls are too thick for some of those champs, the map was changed to make more champs viable, but it ended up being the items that did it, the map makes squish champs a pain since they can't escape over walls. Of course, now there is more teamwork needed, to call MIA, and defend from ganks when you cant get out, but still, i do think something can be worked out to bring sights back

IronCurtain

11-05-2012

Quote:
Boo:
if they're not on the map

they're ready to gank you

or doing spider

100%

no real reason to get a ward for something that is already pretty predictable imo. lantern still op

Guess you didn't take into account junglers......who are always missing. Just take wards out of summoners rift while we at it. Try laning on that map without being able to ward.....Junglers ass rape time

chezwickcheese

11-05-2012

My Lee Sin isn't liking no wards Guess i'll just roll Garen and spin to win

Ha11uc1n0g3n

11-06-2012

Quote:
Iron Curtain:
Guess you didn't take into account junglers......who are always missing. Just take wards out of summoners rift while we at it. Try laning on that map without being able to ward.....Junglers ass rape time

Where's your jungler at? I'm pretty sure both teams can have junglers...